Epcot Italy Pavillion

Dano13

Long Island, NY
hi,

My wife loves to read up on little known Disney facts and the one she always goes back to seems to be the “secret buttons” behind the fountains in Italy. They are supposed to be little red buttons that can be clicked to spray water. She looks for them every time and never finds them. We will be back in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone knows if they are still there or is this a myth? I have never even seen a picture of them so I am not sure if they are still around. Thanks in advance to anyone who may know!

I heard that too. Last year, I looked for a few seconds while the kids were getting gelato. I'll be back next week, and I'll be sure to look longer.

In all my years, I've never heard of this. I looked online at several sites; they mention them, but not exact location other than as you state. I sure will look next time also.

We are going to Epcot in a few hours, we will look for them. Never heard of them before. We are dining in Japan for dinner so will probably look sometime after that.

I've heard reports they are gone. We looked extensively for them a couple of years ago and they weren't there.

Is there also a button under a spider cage in the que for Jungle Cruise? I heard that too.

We are going to Epcot in a few hours, we will look for them. Never heard of them before. We are dining in Japan for dinner so will probably look sometime after that.
If you come across them let me know please! We are going in 2 weeks but I am sensing these are gone. We have looked hard for the last few years and never found them.

I had never heard of these, but also googled them and they sounded fun.
Will look this fall, but sounds like they must be gone.

Sounds like an old myth to me, like the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island. I doubt these ever existed. The stories on the web say that they would spray guests, but I can't imagine that's a good idea in the World Showcase.

Sounds like an old myth to me, like the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island. I doubt these ever existed.
the paintbrushes did exist, but ended around 2012 or 13
tomsawyerpaintbrush.jpg
tomsawyerFP.jpg

Sounds like an old myth to me, like the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island. I doubt these ever existed. The stories on the web say that they would spray guests, but I can't imagine that's a good idea in the World Showcase.

ohh they existed. I have pictures. I found 1 one year. My children found two another year. We were given FPs all 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter