• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

Soooo excited... The hubby and I will be there this Friday (13th) through Monday and I really want to go to the Todd Bright Gesture Drawing Class. The only issue is that we only got park tickets to go to parks on Saturday and Sunday (spending Friday in Disney Springs and / or resort hopping). I might have to find a way to adjust this plan. We are already planning to be there on Sunday in Epcot.

I just made a list of food I want to try and the booths/country they are located. Wouldn't want to miss a single thing. :drinking1

The Food Booths are all up!

All of them are covered except for 2 at the front of the Promenade and they look awesome-really "artsy".

Also the Imagination Walkway is going to be really great.

Can't wait-so excited to be there for this piece of Epcot history!:)

All of them are covered except for 2 at the front of the Promenade and they look awesome-really "artsy".

I am beyond excited for this, I'm going tomorrow to Epcot and also on Saturday (have to miss opening day :( ) I'll get pictures of whatever is up and uncovered tomorrow...heck I might go today...

I am beyond excited for this, I'm going tomorrow to Epcot and also on Saturday (have to miss opening day :( ) I'll get pictures of whatever is up and uncovered tomorrow...heck I might go today...

Awesome enjoy! I will be there next Friday and curious about the food prices so looking forward to those pictures! :D

The food/drinks sound fantastic! We will be at Epcot Monday evening (the 16th), Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st.

I just got an e-mail informing me that I could register for passholder seating at one of the Broadway performances during the festival. The e-mail contains a link that takes you to an "event registration" page on the Disney site. I haven't seen anything like this on Disney's site before - it actually had me "wait in line" for a minute or so before the next page loaded.

Important info from the registration site:
  • All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for the reserved seating area at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered Passholder.
  • Guests may only register for one (1) show over the course of the Festival.
  • If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event's theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations must pick up their Access Badge from Innoventions East between 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day of their confirmed show.
  • All participants must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member when they pick up their Access Badge.
  • Access badges will only be available for Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation. No substitutions.
  • Access Badge is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and void if sold. Access Badge has no cash value.
  • Registered Passholders must arrive at the America Gardens Theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime.
  • Please arrive to the America Gardens Theatre as a group if you hope to sit together. Seats are not assigned.

I just got an e-mail informing me that I could register for passholder seating at one of the Broadway performances during the festival. The e-mail contains a link that takes you to an "event registration" page on the Disney site. I haven't seen anything like this on Disney's site before - it actually had me "wait in line" for a minute or so before the next page loaded.

• All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for the reserved seating area at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered Passholder.
  • If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event's theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations must pick up their Access Badge from Innoventions East between 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day of their confirmed show.
  • All participants must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member when they pick up their Access Badge.
  • Access badges will only be available for Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation. No substitutions.
  • Access Badge is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and void if sold. Access Badge has no cash value.
  • Registered Passholders must arrive at the America Gardens Theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime.
  • Please arrive to the America Gardens Theatre as a group if you hope to sit together. Seats are not assigned.

We got this, too! We registered for seating for Jan. 22. Can't wait!!

I wonder if all tiers are getting these as I'm a gold passholder and would love to be able to get a seat for one

They are using the same type of queue for the new Star Wars 1 day event
Now if I could only figure out how to make it work for me

What's the Imagination Walkway?

Got mine while driving... Handed to DS and he registered all of us. It said we could link F/F but refused any of mine except those with APs for reservation. So guessing this is a legit AP perk?!?!

Got mine while driving... Handed to DS and he registered all of us. It said we could link F/F but refused any of mine except those with APs for reservation. So guessing this is a legit AP perk?!?!
Yes in the "fine print" @beesly posted it says all attendees must have a valid AP and to get your show pass you have to go the day of and present the AP and photo ID to get it.

How did you get it to work? I can't get the link to recognize that we are pass holders and there is no way to sign in
I had to log in then go back to my email and follow the link again which worked. When I initially logged in it took me to a generic Disney website-think it is because I am on my phone and the mobile site got confused-but once I had logged in clicking the link a second time worked.

They are using the same type of queue for the new Star Wars 1 day event
Now if I could only figure out how to make it work for me

When I click the link, it asks me to sign in before taking me to the "waiting" page (even though I'm already signed in on another browser tab). I looked for some other link you could follow from within MDE (like in the events/offers section of the AP page), but I'm not seeing anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter