Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

Hard to say. This was the first year of the festival so nobody exactly knows what to expect but other events often run out of limited merchandise toward the end of the event. I can tell you they sold out of the figment tervis cups and posters right away. I was asked by a friend to pick up a tervis cup last weekend and when I inquired (multiple places) I was told the cups completely sold out the first weekend. Then they apparently found a couple boxes somewhere in storage and those promptly sold out on Friday of the second weekend. A manager said they would receive more before the festival ends if I was local and wanted to check back (they were reordering more as they didn't expect such an overwhelming response) but who knows. The AP shirts were only avail at a couple places and they did require people to show an AP to actually buy one. The Odyssey location was down to only small and medium sizes though and that was last Friday night (someone was looking when I was looking for the cup).

On Sunday evening they were restocking the AP shirts at the Odyssey Showcase. They appeared to have a pretty good assortment of sizes. The day I got my AP shirt I had a lot of people asking about it, and none of them knew that you had to ask for it because they keep them under the registers or hidden somewhere else, depending on the location.

They have the merchandise at so many locations, and they don't all carry the same things, so I think it makes it more difficult to know what is sold out, or even what the full selection is.

AP/DVC for first and second shows and DP for third show I assume 1/2 theater will be reserved and 1/2 will be open
Someone mentioned checking in somewhere to get badges. How do you know that? I got my registration email for 2/13, but it doesn't say anything about what to do. (DVC)

Someone mentioned checking in somewhere to get badges. How do you know that? I got my registration email for 2/13, but it doesn't say anything about what to do. (DVC)

Did you get your registration confirmation e-mail? It has all the instructions in there.

Important Information About Registration & Check-In

• All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for the reserved seating area at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered Passholder.
  • Guests may only register for one (1) show over the course of the Festival.
  • If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event's theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations must pick up their Access Badge from Innoventions East between 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day of their confirmed show.
  • All participants must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member when they pick up their Access Badge.
  • Access badges will only be available for Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation. No substitutions.
  • Access Badge is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and void if sold. Access Badge has no cash value.
  • Registered Passholders must arrive at the America Gardens Theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime.
  • Please arrive to the America Gardens Theatre as a group if you hope to sit together. Seats are not assigned.

Did you get your registration confirmation e-mail? It has all the instructions in there.

Important Information About Registration & Check-In

• All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for the reserved seating area at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered Passholder.
  • Guests may only register for one (1) show over the course of the Festival.
  • If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event's theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations must pick up their Access Badge from Innoventions East between 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day of their confirmed show.
  • All participants must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member when they pick up their Access Badge.
  • Access badges will only be available for Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation. No substitutions.
  • Access Badge is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and void if sold. Access Badge has no cash value.
  • Registered Passholders must arrive at the America Gardens Theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime.
  • Please arrive to the America Gardens Theatre as a group if you hope to sit together. Seats are not assigned.

I'm not crazy, lol. I used the DVC registration. Here's a screenshot. Weird it isn't as detailed as the AP one. Screenshot_20170202-124543.png

Hahaha. That is really weird. Maybe DVC folks are suppose to psychically sense where to go.
Nevermind, I AM crazy! I had an idea to check the email on a desktop, AND ITS ALL THERE! Now I wonder what other important email information is only viewable on desktop!
Here's what you need to know as you prepare to party:

Check-In/Theater Access Badges: Innoventions East in Future World (Friday-Monday from 9:00 am - 6:30 pm)

• All Members and their Guests must have valid Theme Park tickets in order to participate in this experience.
  • To pick up event badges, Members may check-in inside of Innoventions East ONLY on the day of your event from 9:00 am – 6:30 pm, Friday – Monday.
  • It is important that Members check-in and collect their theater access badges BEFORE heading to the America Gardens Theatre; Members without proper identification will not be allowed to enter.
  • Member must show their Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and Government issued ID at the time of check-in.
  • Members and Guests should arrive and queue at America Gardens Theater, on the side closest to the Japan Pavilion, no later 15 minutes prior to reserved show time.
  • Those parties that do not arrive at least 15 minutes prior to show time will risk forfeiting their reservation.

Other notes:

• Valid Theme Park admission is required.
  • Due to the limited number of available seats for this experience, Members may only reserve one (1) event during the Epcot® International Festival of the Arts, per Member household.
  • Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold.
  • Guests younger than 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
  • The event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
  • As a courtesy to other Members, please click the link below as soon as possible (at least 48 hours prior to the event) if you need to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size. Doing so will help Disney Vacation Club accommodate other Members and their special guests interested in attending this limited-capacity event.

I've done the 5:30 and 6:45 and it's the same

just got back from Epcot, for those that made the AP reservations:
Remember to go first to Innoventions West (by MouseGears) to pick up your sticker credential. Only the person that registered needs to go, with ID (they are checking) and they gave me the number of stickers for everyone that I registered
The check in is to the left of the American Gardens Theater entrance (same as the dinning reservations from Candlelight)
We arrived at 5:23pm for the 5:30pm show and they had just opened up the fp section for everyone but we still got good seats, the theater was not completely full for that show

Hoping to get advice on how to get seats for a 5:30 show:
As an AP holder, I was able to reserve one seat for a 5:30pm show, but was not able to secure one for my mother (who is touring with me and does not have an AP). Has anyone tried to pick up a sticker credential for a non-registered travel partner (asking nicely?)? If that doesn't work, when would you recommend we get in line for seats if I forego my AP seat and just join the masses? We are planning to go on a Saturday (2/11). Thanks for any advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter