Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

Odyssea is the building between test track and first aid.

I wasn't sure if it was that or the "Festival Center" by Ellen's, thanks. I've never been to an Epcot festival so I don't know the set up. We only have a few hours to enjoy this one so I want to make sure I know where everything is.

Also, some of the studios are listed to be in the "World Showcase Plaza". Where exactly is that??

Last edited:
How much are the workshops?
How do you sign up for the seminars?

This is soooooo exciting !!!!
We will be there Jan. 22 so what workshops/seminars will be on that day ???

How much are the workshops?
How do you sign up for the seminars?

This is soooooo exciting !!!!
We will be there Jan. 22 so what workshops/seminars will be on that day ???

You'll find all of the information you're looking for right here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/festival-of-the-arts.htm#artfestivalworkshops

:flower1:

Any idea of the price of the food? similar to the other festivals?

We don't have pricing yet, but we'll post here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/festival-of-the-arts.htm#foodstudios) as soon as we do! :cutie:

Thanks so much for posting the times guide! Been waiting for more info from Disney and so excited to be there the first weekend! If I'm reading correctly, the seminars are in the Odyssey building? Do you have sign up or is it just first come, first served? Also, any word on a Chase lounge?

Also, some of the studios are listed to be in the "World Showcase Plaza". Where exactly is that??

I think that is the area where the main entrance to the world showcase is, the space between Canada and Mexico.

We will be there on the 16th and have the 23rd open if we decide we want to go again

I'm so stinking excited for this I can't stand it. I read the menus and I'm doing a happy dance in my seat now.

So much to do! I will be there the first weekend during my first trip to Disney World. I think I need a whole new touring plan. Decisions...

Does anyone know if the special merchandise (I'm thinking about the Figment "Mona Lisa" t-shirt in particular) can be ordered over the phone or online? My oldest daughter would go crazy if she got that shirt but we won't be at WDW until well after the festival ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter