Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

The food prices seem very in line with F&W and F&G to me, I'm not worried about that, but the alcoholic drinks are what seems a little outrageous to me. I'm interested to see if these are half pours, like f&W has gone to, or if these are full sized drinks. I'm not paying $9-$12 for a half pour. Even I have limits.

I'm going to Epcot again today and will check if the other 2 food kiosk put up their menus
Thank you for this! This affects how I am touring Epcot. My plan was to tour around the "World" through the booths if they accepted snack credits because I had 9 extra between myself and my 3 kids. This will work well for us. Itching to see if that Charcuterie board is included - that looks amazing...

Masterpiece kitchen, picture to big to load
Smoked salmon $12
Wild mushroom risotto $9
Charcuterie palette 14
Triple chocolate mouse $9.25
I'll post the picture tonight with all the drinks
A lot of activity around the booths, addled a food and beverage cm and he told me the plate size will be more like food and wine
Can't get a pixie of The Painters Palette this food location is inside the Odyssey building.
Figment topiary up behind spaceship earth

Thank you for this! This affects how I am touring Epcot. My plan was to tour around the "World" through the booths if they accepted snack credits because I had 9 extra between myself and my 3 kids. This will work well for us. Itching to see if that Charcuterie board is included - that looks amazing...
The charcuterie board not in the dining plan

just got back home, here's the pic of the kiosk closer to Canada
16002903_10211916392330967_8341713136355604457_n.jpg

just got back home, here's the pic of the kiosk closer to Canada
Thanks SO much for posting pics! :goodvibes Now we just need Painter's Palate and Cuisine Classique to be all complete with menus and prices! :)

Apologize if I missed this somewhere but I don't remember seeing it anywhere ...

Concerts do have Dining Packages available breakfast, lunch and dinner: so it's AP passes, Dining Packages and Standby...

and of course, you don't need to be in the theater to enjoy the music, more often than not we enjoy from outside.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...nternational-festival-of-the-arts-performing/
AP/DVC for first and second shows and DP for third show I assume 1/2 theater will be reserved and 1/2 will be open

I can't wait to see some pictures of the festival today, 9 more days I head to the world and ill be at the festival for a few hours on the 29th! Wish I knew about it sooner since we had all of our park days planned according to EMH :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter