Epcot Fireworks Cruise Questions

MIALIAS

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are going to be a group of 18 celebrating a birthday:

1. So I assume we will need to rent 2 patoons? Will they be next to each other?
2. Its a birthday so can we bring dessert etc.
3. It will be a Saturday night in October. With our 5 night reservation starting Wednesday - so is it true we will be able
to call up to reserve 60 days PLUS the 3 days before do 63 days before the Saturday? With that said, hoping it would be no problem getting the 2
boats reserved...what do you think?
4. On the website it says to arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before fireworks. I called and they said 1 hour and 45 before fireworks? I asked why and she said because the boat
goes slow??
Any help with these questions will be VERY appreciated!!

Hi

We are going to be a group of 18 celebrating a birthday:

1. So I assume we will need to rent 2 patoons? Will they be next to each other? I fyou request it I'm sure they can accomodate allponttoons park in the same spot for the show.
2. Its a birthday so can we bring dessert etc. Yes
3. It will be a Saturday night in October. With our 5 night reservation starting Wednesday - so is it true we will be able
to call up to reserve 60 days PLUS the 3 days before do 63 days before the Saturday? With that said, hoping it would be no problem getting the 2 Last time I did it I had to call a seperate number at the 60 window. No and +
boats reserved...what do you think?
4. On the website it says to arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before fireworks. I called and they said 1 hour and 45 before fireworks? I asked why and she said because the boat
goes slow?? The boat goes down to DHS before heading to Epcot.
Any help with these questions will be VERY appreciated!!

Last time we did this it was I believe max 10 people/boat, so yes two boats would be needed. As for food and drink, you can bring what you want, as long as there is no glass. Last time we did this we could also get things catered to the boat (not sure if this is still offered), but it was pretty expensive so it would be cheaper just to bring your own stuff. They do have some snacks and sodas though included in the cost.

You can book 60+10, BUT the reservations are not always released in time for that. Last time we had this booked they released reservations about 40 days prior to our trip, and by the time I got through to a CM on the phone every day was booked for our trip except for day 9.

As for getting two boats, it's pretty tricky to get even one since there are so few of them, we've been blocked out before on a few occasions. Best bet is to be on the phone right when they open at 7 on your 60 day mark and hopefully get through right away.

You do need to get there early, I think we were asked to arrive about 1.5 hours before the show, and they do head over to HS first before heading back to Epcot and it goes at a very leisurely speed.

Best of luck, hope it's an amazing birthday celebration!

Reservations open on your 60 day out availability plus length of stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter