Entertainment Book

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
Does anyone still use the Entertainment Book discount membership? It's digital only now, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck redeeming any offers. I bought a membership last year and none of the vendors accepted the deals when I tried to redeem, both locally and when we were travelling. I also noticed that -at least locally- there were places that had been closed for years but still included. I tried to reach out to see if they do any kind of audit to see who might still be in business and never got a response. I'm in the process of trying to cancel my membership which automatically renewed, unfortunately. It's a bummer because this used to be a great fundraiser for schools and had lots of great deals that actually worked :(

Does anyone still use the Entertainment Book discount membership? It's digital only now, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck redeeming any offers. I bought a membership last year and none of the vendors accepted the deals when I tried to redeem, both locally and when we were travelling. I also noticed that -at least locally- there were places that had been closed for years but still included. I tried to reach out to see if they do any kind of audit to see who might still be in business and never got a response. I'm in the process of trying to cancel my membership which automatically renewed, unfortunately. It's a bummer because this used to be a great fundraiser for schools and had lots of great deals that actually worked :(
My experience was similar, a few national chains did accept the code or coupon and I tried to pay off the book with those to at least break even.

Didn't realize this was still available. Used to get them every year as a school fundraiser. While many of the local coupons went unused, the offers on rental cars , hotels and airfares always were enough to cover the cost of the book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter