Emmysdaddy Joins the Damsels to Dine, Even with Princesses: Em started PDR see link

For anyone interested in our upcoming girl trip and all the dining details... Em has decided to do a PDR. She will share all the details and the plans in her PDR. Here's the link!

Just read about your trip to Via Napoli and I'm excited that we're eating there this June. We changed our ADR from Ohana to Via Napoli because of all the changes they did to menu at Ohana this year. I'm actually afraid to eat dinner there because of the things that I'm allergic to. Not really wanting to go to the ER while on vacation due to a food reaction. :) But now I'm even more excited to eat at via napoli! :)

This was a great and insightful read. :-)

Ill be going to a few of these places in about two weeks and it's definitely nice to see other peoples perception. :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter