Ellen DeGeneres Show Tickets

I will be on vacation for 2 weeks while in California. I had not planned on wearing any kind of clothes but shorts/jeans while there. I'm a big guy and I already know I will have a very full suitcase, carry on and laptop bag. Not sure I will be able to fit something in there like slacks. I have read on different forums that if you don't meet their dress code or appearence (and everyone is very vague about what that is), they will try to hide you and maybe even split up your party.

Also, I have read that even with the Ellen Show calling you back to confirm tickets, you still need to be there super early to actually get in since they overbook on purpose.

I love Ellen, but not sure I can handle all the hoops to jump through to get to see a live show, not to mention all the waiting and standing.

I wonder if this is typical for all talk show tapings.

Gah!! I want to get on ellen show so badly!!! shoot, I wish I knew somebody in the t.v. business. :upsidedow ......lol........i would like to get on in december....but on the website it wont let me click on that month:scared: .....is it because i'm too early?

Yes if nothing shows for December you are too early. The calander will show if the date you want is full or open, when that date opens.

My hubby and I just saw a taping of the Ellen show yesterday (10/7). We requested tickets about 1 month before we left and they called two days before we headed to CA. We got guaranteed tickets for two for the 2nd taping of the day. We arrived early just to make sure and they told us we don't need to report until the time shown on our card (the audience for the taping before ours was already there). We went and did the studio tour and ate lunch and came back at 3pm just as they were taking the audience for taping #1 into the studio. If you have a guaranteed ticket - you line up and get a number and then you sit. They call you and put you in order by number to take you across to the studio in groups of 10-20 people (as you have to cross busy Olive Street. They seat you how they want to seat you - having a lower number does not necessarily mean you are closer to the front. There were people that came in after us that they used to fill in below us. All of the seats have great views - there is not a bad seat in the house. We saw Lisa Kudrow from Friends and Natasha Bedingfield. We got some nice gifts - a Natasha CD and a Wii game - Boggie Super Star and since it is breast cancer awarness month - we got a gift certificate for a really nice bra from Wacoal America. We had a wonderful time!!!

Hi! If you read this thread from the top you will see that I never recevied the phone call from the Ellen show but that I did manage to get tickets for a Two and a half men taping for Sept 5 (my favorite sit com). Well, can you beleive that we showed at the WB Studios on Sept 5 at 5pm to find out that the taping had been cancelled?!?!? I guess we were not meant to attend a taping this time around!!!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter