Ellen DeGeneres Show Tickets

Jozymouse

Disney Character Fanatic
Hi all! I requested Ellen DeGeneres show tickets for our upcoming trip to So Cal. On the Ellen website it states that "A representative from our audience department will call to book you in the order in which your request was received. Please note: Submitting a request does not confirm your ticket(s) until you speak with a representative from the show"

I applied at the end of July and still no phone call. My question is, did anyone ever order tickets and if so, how long after did it take to get the phone call from a rep? We are DYING to see Ellen and just wondering if we should start giving up on the whole thing:sad1: We requested tickets for Sept 5.

Thanks alot!:)

The show is closed in July and they get started up again in August, so I would say don't panic yet....they must be going through lots of requests.

Good luck!

I was able to go to her show earlier this year, and we really enjoyed it. :)

Mary Jo: Do you remember how long it took for them to call you after you had signed up for tickets on line? thanks!

Hi Jozymouse,

Sorry, we didn't get them online. My friend has a friend who has a friend that knows someone in the business & we got the tix from them.

I requested tickets for September 29th and nobody has called me back either. I'm just assuming that I didn't get any tickets I must have been too late. I've heard it's almost impossible to them. If someone "happens" to call me I'll let you know. But I'm not holding my breath! Hope you get a phone call!

We have friends who just received their tickets for Sept 11th....so if you don't have yours for Sept 5, yet.........I would start to worry. :confused3

Ok, well that confirms it, I wont be going to the Ellen Show. :sad2: Thanks to everyone for your comments! I'm very disapointed but one good thing is that I was able to get tickets for the taping of "Two and a Half Men" which is my favorite sit com!!! :)

When I went to Universal Studios in 2006, my family and I were on taking the studio tour and the director of the tour told us when we got off the ride that there was a special place in the park we could go and grab tickets for a T.V. taping. After the tour we went to go see if any tickets were left. There were none left for Ellen but there were some for Jay Leno! Let me tell you, I had so much fun going to see Leno, Ellen of course would have been better but I think the experience in general was amazing. Our seats were guranteed.

I don't know for sure but I heard something about if you order online or something like that, your seat isn't guranteed. A friend of my mom's ordered her tickets online and she wasn't guranteed and she had to be in line early so she waited in the heat alllll day. She got to be part of Ellen's audience but she said the wait was awful I know too that when we went to Leno, there was lots of people who didn't have guranteed tickets and they had to wait until everyone with guranteed tickets were seated and then it was first come, first serve.

Ok, well that confirms it, I wont be going to the Ellen Show. :sad2: Thanks to everyone for your comments! I'm very disapointed but one good thing is that I was able to get tickets for the taping of "Two and a Half Men" which is my favorite sit com!!! :)

HI!

I was just wondering how did you get tickets for Two and a Haif Men ? Going to LA in November and this is hubby favorite show. Be a great b-day surprise:banana: :banana: :banana:

Does any know if she will be doing any tapings the week between Christmas and New years?

You won't find any shows taping that week. They go on holiday hiatus a few weeks before Christmas and don't return until well into mid-January. My husband works in the television industry, so we have this schedule down. ;)

You won't find any shows taping that week. They go on holiday hiatus a few weeks before Christmas and don't return until well into mid-January. My husband works in the television industry, so we have this schedule down. ;)

yeah kinda figured that. oh well, maybe next time...

My girlfriends and I have tickets for Ellen for Oct. 23rd! We are SOOOO excited to be going to see Ellen and to be going to California! None of us have ever been so it should be fun. So, just because we got the call back doesn't mean we are guaranteed? What time should we line up? We were told to be there for 12:30. We were hoping to do the WB studio tour in the morning and then get in line for Ellen...is this a bad idea?

Unfortunetly they do overbook so the audience is full when other don't show up. You should be there as early as possible. Maybe someone who has actual experience will be able to give you more insight.

They've changed the seating, you have guaranteed seats for the date you've been given. If you DO NOT have seats they will tell you up front that you need to show up early, at what time, and that you might not get in.

I have Ellen tickets for October 7th. I ordered them online right before Labor Day and someone called me back about 2 hours later. They told me to be there before 1pm.

I later read they want the audience to not wear jeans or shorts. As anyone had an experience with this? I also want to know what the experience is like before you sit down in the studio.

I read that too about no jeans/short and it is true that if you look the audience is generally wearing slacks.

They've changed the seating, you have guaranteed seats for the date you've been given. If you DO NOT have seats they will tell you up front that you need to show up early, at what time, and that you might not get in.

I am glad to hear that they have changed the seating policy. That is a big relief!!!

I have Ellen tickets for October 7th. I ordered them online right before Labor Day and someone called me back about 2 hours later. They told me to be there before 1pm.

I later read they want the audience to not wear jeans or shorts. As anyone had an experience with this? I also want to know what the experience is like before you sit down in the studio.

Congrats on the tickets! Make sure to report back to this thread! I would also like to hear other peoples experience with the taping and the studio in general!!

I read that too about no jeans/short and it is true that if you look the audience is generally wearing slacks.

I guess I will have to look more closely at what the audience is wearing...I never noticed before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter