easywdw crowd calendars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are tempted, but don't give in! Your DGSs deserve at least 3 days, so they can see 4 parks. Even if it means you pick out only one or 2 things to do in each place and take pot luck on what else you accomplish, there is too much magic in those parks to give up on them.

I know but it took me 3 months and a dozen emails with a constantly changing answer just to get the vacation DVD from Disney! Not getting the warm and fuzzies from them!
On the other hand, Universal has been begging for my business! I can get 2 suites at Cabana Bay with DD's discount for $200 a night TOTAL. We get into US free where the boys are huge Marvel Superheros & Transformer fans. We will be going to Sea World, again free thanks to DD. On a 7n/8d vacation, that really only leaves 2-3 days at WDW.
DH loves free dining but if I can't get it for the trip, I think we are not staying on property.

I know but it took me 3 months and a dozen emails with a constantly changing answer just to get the vacation DVD from Disney! Not getting the warm and fuzzies from them!
On the other hand, Universal has been begging for my business! I can get 2 suites at Cabana Bay with DD's discount for $200 a night TOTAL. We get into US free where the boys are huge Marvel Superheros & Transformer fans. We will be going to Sea World, again free thanks to DD. On a 7n/8d vacation, that really only leaves 2-3 days at WDW.
DH loves free dining but if I can't get it for the trip, I think we are not staying on property.
Wow, that sounds like a great vacation! Especially when it's compared to the hassle of planning a WDW vacation, starting with obtaining the vacation DVD. 3 months ? That's ridiculous. I too hate calling Disney 3 times and getting 3 different answers to the same question. It's really aggravating.

Wow, that sounds like a great vacation! Especially when it's compared to the hassle of planning a WDW vacation, starting with obtaining the vacation DVD. 3 months ? That's ridiculous. I too hate calling Disney 3 times and getting 3 different answers to the same question. It's really aggravating.

Finally got a call from WDW Marketing Dept apologizing for the issue and the DVD arrived by UPS 2 day air shortly thereafter but what a hassle!

Finally got a call from WDW Marketing Dept apologizing for the issue and the DVD arrived by UPS 2 day air shortly thereafter but what a hassle!
We had the same issue. I only called twice though, then gave up. We watched it on YouTube instead.

Now that the future of crowd calendars has been fully explained by Josh, closing the thread as it is no longer on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter