Easter week crowds?

lufty

Earning My Ears
My son wants to head to Disneyworld the week of Easter. How bad are the crowds then?

Do able if you plan and you. You will do about 15 -30% less then what you would have another time

But not as bad as christmass New Years

We go the week of Easter every year. Years ago, Easter week used to be crazy busy. However, now that spring breaks are spread out from February through April, the crowds seem to be more spread out too. Disney also does not black out Easter week anymore for discounts. So, Easter week is still busy but not as busy as in the past. It's manageable, especially with FP's booked ahead of time.

Easter week this year also falls on a run disney weekend, I think that plus Easter will add to the crowds. I am down there for a conference at the Swan and Dolphin. If it weren't for the conference i would avoid going during any holiday. With that said, he would need to adjust his expectations as to what he will get to see or ride. Maybe plan for early park openings and then later evenings to hopefully avoid the worst of the crowds. If he is planning on going -- he needs to make dining reservations now. They opened in October for the 6 month mark. So there might be limited choices as we are getting closer.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully we can get some fast passes and get through the favorites. Our school unfortunately has break easter week. Wish they would move it like some other districts have. Oh well. We will be at Disney!

Silly question I should probably know, but is Easter week that y'all are talking about the week before Easter Sunday? Or is it the week after Easter Sunday? I should know this
We are booked for April 8-14th and I am quite concerned about the crowds. I have been for New Years so I can deal with larger crowds, but since my husband is staying home it's just me and the two kids. I would prefer to not be to reduced to the mass shuffling that occurs.

Both weeks are close, but I think traditionally the week leading up to Easter (my family's break week of course) is slightly more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter