Easter Candy favorites

Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can eat them by the dozen !! Love them
Almond Joy Eggs !!! ❤️❤️
just about anything with milk choc - I love !! Hence why I try and stay away from the candy but for some strange reason I’m always the person in the house in charge of the candy - not a good idea as I often have to replace candy that comes up missing 😳🤷‍♂️

Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can eat them by the dozen !! Love them
Almond Joy Eggs !!! ❤️❤️
just about anything with milk choc - I love !! Hence why I try and stay away from the candy but for some strange reason I’m always the person in the house in charge of the candy - not a good idea as I often have to replace candy that comes up missing 😳🤷‍♂️
Yes we have bought a solid Easter bunny 3 times now…lol still have a month to go. Someone is always saying any chocolate in the house.

Yes we have bought a solid Easter bunny 3 times now…lol still have a month to go. Someone is always saying any chocolate in the house.

AND my house ALWAYS acts surprised when the peanut butter eggs are gone - seriously ?? Not like I’m not honest - I have them I WILL eat them - buy stuff non choc or hazelnut I won’t touch that stuff - jelly beans - nope they will make it - peeps - good chance - starburst - they could make it to Halloween !! IOR don’t leave me in charge of the choc !! Haa haa

Just thought of another one. Russell stover pectin jelly beans. When I was young a lot of the jelly beans were just not good. Many were kind of sugary and/or had an odd textured center. These were a firm, gelatin like center, and for me blew the others away:

Anyone remember the sugar jelly beans ? I can’t recall what they were called - they were like jelly beans except soft with light sugar coating - something like sugar drops ?? I always liked them better than jelly beans but have not seen them in years - they were only out at Easter it seems
I do like the Jelly Belly jelly beans a bit too much !!

The chocolate isn't high quality, and they have a lot of salt, but my Easter kryptonite is the one and only Gold Brick Egg. I *love* Gold Brick eggs, so much so that my family pities me every Easter and sends me a few from New Orleans. (The Heavenly Hash also has many devotees, but I'm not a huge marshmallow fan, so I can take or leave that one.)

My most favorite Easter candy ever!
I’m embarrassed to admit how many bags I eat every season.

The now gone Joseph Schmidt Confections of San Francisco. They had some remarkable Easter candies. But their packaging was incredible. They used to order specialty hand-painted batik boxes from Indonesia, in addition to common printed boxes. I found a photo of one that was for sale on eBay.

s-l300.jpg

It's weird the only time of year i don't prefer Jelly Belly is at Easter than it HAS to be Brach jelly beans just like when i was a kid.

My favorite little nugget of joy this time of year is a Russell Stover Maple Creme Egg, it's way ahead of schedule but I just nibbled some of one like Charlie from Willy Wonka.

I already picked up Jelly Bellys, some Dove Bunnies and the Brachs classics and they are hidden, to stay hidden I think I may put them in my slow cooker ;)

Every Easter basket I make prompts the question, to Peep or not to Peep... no-one likes them but they just seem to belong in there.

Curious what other people collect.

Cadbury crème eggs used to be my favorite but the price is too much anymore now I go with the Russell stover maple cream is a favorite but I like almost all of the flavors

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter