Easter Candy favorites

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
My favorite little nugget of joy this time of year is a Russell Stover Maple Creme Egg, it's way ahead of schedule but I just nibbled some of one like Charlie from Willy Wonka.

I already picked up Jelly Bellys, some Dove Bunnies and the Brachs classics and they are hidden, to stay hidden I think I may put them in my slow cooker ;)

Every Easter basket I make prompts the question, to Peep or not to Peep... no-one likes them but they just seem to belong in there.

Curious what other people collect.

Cadbury's Creme Eggs are my Kryptonite. And jellybeans-but they have to be the Just Born company, they're the only ones I like.
So it's funny, so many people love these but the look of them on commercials in the 80's just totally freaked me out. I had one the first time recently, probably through prompting from raves on the Dis and discovered they are actually very yummy. Pretty sure the same happened with Dole Whips, which just didn't appeal at first blush but which grew on me :)

So it's funny, so many people love these but the look of them on commercials in the 80's just totally freaked me out. I had one the first time recently, probably through prompting from raves on the Dis and discovered they are actually very yummy. Pretty sure the same happened with Dole Whips, which just didn't appeal at first blush but which grew on me :)
The Cadbury caramel eggs are delicious too, if you haven’t tried them.

The Cadbury caramel eggs are delicious too, if you haven’t tried them.
I haven't, I'll give it a go though. In our house the Cadbury Fruit and nut showed up after the Chunky fruit and nut vanished so their chocolate is nice for a nibble.

An old friend taught me how to make home-made peanut butter & home made coconut eggs, they were nothing like the ones I can buy but were really good in a different sort of way

Reece's PB eggs. ::yes:: Costco had a huge bag on sale last month. I hid them ... and seriously forgot all about them until this post. lol

And I know they are definitely love/hate item, but dd and I like peeps, esp stale peeps. (dh doesn't care for them at all) The are no way our favorite, but getting a package is an Easter staple. However, only the yellow or white original peeps. The pink/purple ones have a funny dye flavor.

This year I have seen some crazy peep flavors, and they do not sound appealing at all. Coffee peeps? Hot Tamale peeps? No thank you.

Cadbury's Creme Eggs are my Kryptonite.

My dd's Kryptonite too. She loves the caramel ones as well, but the original is her favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter