Early November Travelers! For those arriving Nov 1 ~ Nov. 17

I can't believe I missed this thread.... We are arriving on the 11th and leaving the 16th. We are staying one night at ASSp and then moving to CBR for our first stay there. I'm hoping I can get in on the AP only at the new Fantasyland. I was lucky enough to have already seen a preview while we were there last week. It is so amazing there. The wait for Storytime with Belle was so worth it IMO.. I am hoping cs at Bog will be open by then as well! We are also going to MVMCP on our Anniversary which is the 15th. :goodvibes

I was wondering, I was checking out character sightings for the MNSSHPs this year, as a hope of gauging sightings for the MVMCPs, and noticed that the New Fantasyland was used quite a bit during the parties for character spots. Do you think it will be same for the MVMCPs

MNSSHP CHARACTERS - 2012

I was wondering, I was checking out character sightings for the MNSSHPs this year, as a hope of gauging sightings for the MVMCPs, and noticed that the New Fantasyland was used quite a bit during the parties for character spots. Do you think it will be same for the MVMCPs

MNSSHP CHARACTERS - 2012

I was told the reason they took Belle in her holiday attire (with Beast) out of MVMCP this year is because they are adding Enchanted Tales with Belle. That says to me that New Fantasyland will be open.

I really just want Belle/Beast back. :sad:

I was told the reason they took Belle in her holiday attire (with Beast) out of MVMCP this year is because they are adding Enchanted Tales with Belle. That says to me that New Fantasyland will be open.

I really just want Belle/Beast back. :sad:

Maybe they will surprise people and bring back the holiday Beast/Belle for the MVMCPs

Maybe they will surprise people and bring back the holiday Beast/Belle for the MVMCPs

Well, that would be grand. But I doubt they would have taken the time to answer my email with a personal call to confirm they wouldn't be out if there was any chance of that.

From what I have read, they have added extra hours because those dates are AP previews for the new FL expansion. Basically those hours are not time slots they are holding a lottery for AP holders to get a spot to see it. This annoys me as almost every day I am there has an AP preview. I am hoping they have it open during the parties.
I am so excited.
I am going to Disney THIS week!!!!!

I can't believe it! We go to WDW tomorrow!!! First time at POP, first time at MVMCP, first Dole whip (can't believe I didn't know about those!), and first mom-daughter trip!
Still kinda wish we were staying at CB, but anywhere at Disney will do.
Hope all the November trippers have a wonderful time!

I can't believe it! We go to WDW tomorrow!!! First time at POP, first time at MVMCP, first Dole whip (can't believe I didn't know about those!), and first mom-daughter trip!

Have a safe trip and a great time! :goodvibes

Have fun with all those firsts!!!! Enjoy your special time!

Doing the happy dance for all of us early November trippers. Can you believe our time has almost arrived?! :cool1: Travel safe and we'll see you around the World on the 9th! pixiedust:

I've been so busy with other stuff lately I haven't checked in here for a while.

Anyone flying southwest that uses early bird?

Comments?

hello peeps~ We are at the 7 day mark!!! Working around the house this weekend to get things ready to go!! Cleaned out the garage, covered the pool,etc...can pack next week!! Hoping to get it all done by Wednesday,...but we know how that works out sometimes!! So, as long as I am not up late Friday night that's all that matters!!:rotfl:

hello peeps~ We are at the 7 day mark!!! Working around the house this weekend to get things ready to go!! Cleaned out the garage, covered the pool,etc...can pack next week!! Hoping to get it all done by Wednesday,...but we know how that works out sometimes!! So, as long as I am not up late Friday night that's all that matters!!:rotfl:

Hi Disney Mommy3! Me too, 7 days 11 hours now :goodvibes!! I started packing last night :yay:! I tried to print out my itinerary but it won't print, which is bad because I have to print my airline e tickets and MVMCP tickets! Unless I can just show them the email on my phone, but that just makes me nervous my phone wouldn't work :eek:! I'm so excited I can hardly do anything, and I have so much to do!!! Regarding staying up late the night before, my last two trips I skipped going to bed (taxi comes at 3am) , and I live in Sweden lol. That worked out surprisingly well, oddly :).

I just checked Accu weather for their 10 day forecast and it looks like a 75% chance of rain the weekend of the 16th, 17th and 18th :sad2:. That's my big MK weekend, I'm even going to the MVMCP on the 16th. Looks like I might have to take another look at what I'm packing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter