Early November Travelers! For those arriving Nov 1 ~ Nov. 17

I need to start packing and coordinating. I have piles of stuff, but I need to take stock of it all and make sure I am not missing anything.

I need to start packing and coordinating. I have piles of stuff, but I need to take stock of it all and make sure I am not missing anything.

I just did that! Only need to get some Laundry stuff to take and the rest is ready!! I may end up buying a small size of my Hairspray and volumizer, other than that it's all in a big DISNEY bag waiting to go in the suitcase.:yay: We can't really do the clothes till the week of...we are hot here for so long that we are still wearing our shorts until trip time. Unless a wonderful cold front comes in the day or so before we leave!! That would be faaaaaantastic!!! Kids are tearing of pieces of their countdown chains everyday and marking off days on the disney calendar!!!

I just did that! Only need to get some Laundry stuff to take and the rest is ready!! I may end up buying a small size of my Hairspray and volumizer, other than that it's all in a big DISNEY bag waiting to go in the suitcase.:yay: We can't really do the clothes till the week of...we are hot here for so long that we are still wearing our shorts until trip time. Unless a wonderful cold front comes in the day or so before we leave!! That would be faaaaaantastic!!! Kids are tearing of pieces of their countdown chains everyday and marking off days on the disney calendar!!!

I wish I was stil lwearing my shorts daily. I came back from the Galveston cruise late Sept and it turned cold here.

Um, am I seeing the MK hours on the 10th right? MK is open til 12 WITH magic hours, which means it's open til 3???? :hyper: That is my dream come true!!! I am SO there! Will definitely be taking a long nap that day so I can stay in MK until 3am!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay! I'm excited :cheer2: I'm trying to get all my stuff together and make sure I have enough comfortable pants, etc. I've been thinking about getting a Christmas-y flower arrangement or tree or something for our room. Has anyone used Disney Florist before?

It is chilly here in the Pacific NW! Can't wait for some more Florida sun! Started packing yesterday, but now have to start UNpacking...I always pack too much.

Does anyone know what the status of Fantasyland is? What is viewable, what is running, etc? Looking at the pictures on WDWInfo, it looks like most of the walls are gone, whether or not it is in soft opening, I can not tell

Does anyone know what the status of Fantasyland is? What is viewable, what is running, etc? Looking at the pictures on WDWInfo, it looks like most of the walls are gone, whether or not it is in soft opening, I can not tell

Still soft openings. I have a friend who has a CM DD working and she says it's called Dress rehearsal

Um, am I seeing the MK hours on the 10th right? MK is open til 12 WITH magic hours, which means it's open til 3???? :hyper: That is my dream come true!!! I am SO there! Will definitely be taking a long nap that day so I can stay in MK until 3am!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am so excited about this as well.

Still soft openings. I have a friend who has a CM DD working and she says it's called Dress rehearsal

So are the walls down around the attractions slated to open this year, where people can walk through Fantasyland and see items, even though they can not go in? The pictures look like barriers have been removed.

Right now fantasyland is running soft openings for Castmembers and AP and FL residents. However, I have heard on the boards from someone I consider a reliable source that fantasyland will not be closing except to make improvements. So after previews, say 8pm, the area will still be open to other guests. I am hoping that this is the case

Anyone else concerned about the tropical depression that could bring extremely wet weather to Florida next week, possibly Tuesday?
We arrive Wednesday, and I hope not to have to pack rainclothes and umbrellas. Would not be the same!

I'm concerned too! i was hoping for hot sunny weather! But realistically I'm sure I would need the rain gear... I just hope I would not need it too much! ;)

I'm concerned too! i was hoping for hot sunny weather! But realistically I'm sure I would need the rain gear... I just hope I would not need it too much! ;)

I always go this same time in November, and never had a drop of rain. Hmmm, this could be a new experience! On the flip side, the tropical depression is right where I was cruising 3 weeks ago...glad it didnt happen then!

I keep watching the forcasts and it keeps changing. It does look like it will drop 10 degrees by the later part of next week, but still ion the 70's.

jenseib said:
I keep watching the forcasts and it keeps changing. It does look like it will drop 10 degrees by the later part of next week, but still ion the 70's.

As long as it's not horridly hot, I'll be happy. Give me a nice 75 degrees!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

17 Day's :dance3::dance3::dance3:!!! So far I've bought a few items that I think I might need, but I won't be seriously packing until I've worked this weekend. After that it's panic time, and I think that's how I like it actually :).

Just visited Steve Soares website for entertainment info and typed all that into my itinerary :goodvibes. Love me some Main Street Philharmagic, Main Street Trolley show, Citizens or the Hoedown in Frontierland amongst others. Of course when I'm there I'll hardly look at my itinerary but at least I've got the info, just in case right! There is so much happening, so much magic! :goodvibes

http://www.wdwent.com/

I am at 16!!! I too will get busy filling in all the little details next week...thanks for reminding me about his site!! I had forgotten all about that!!

13 days here! Looks like Sandy is going to swing wide of Florida and instead move up the coast, actually hitting our area around Halloween

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter