• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early November Travelers! For those arriving Nov 1 ~ Nov. 17

I just checked Accu weather for their 10 day forecast and it looks like a 75% chance of rain the weekend of the 16th, 17th and 18th :sad2:. That's my big MK weekend, I'm even going to the MVMCP on the 16th. Looks like I might have to take another look at what I'm packing...

You should always be prepared for rain in FL. But don't put any stock in a forecast 2 weeks out. I probaly wouldn't put any stock in it until 2 DAYS out. Don't spend any time worrying about it.

Besides, we got POURED on at MVMCP last year. And we still had a great time.

You should always be prepared for rain in FL. But don't put any stock in a forecast 2 weeks out. I probaly wouldn't put any stock in it until 2 DAYS out. Don't spend any time worrying about it.

Besides, we got POURED on at MVMCP last year. And we still had a great time.

You're right of course :thumbsup2! I was so expecting sunshine but you're right. Not even rain is going to rain on my parade lol :thumbsup2!! I'm going to Walt Disney World :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes!!

How true. We got a bunch of those camping fold up parkas from Target a few weeks ago. Small enough to keep in your pocket or purse, plus at $1.49 each, you do not mind throwing them away when done. I think the ones they sell at the park are like 8-10 dollars.

I have been watching Accu for days since they have the extended so far out now,..just to see what temps were likely to be~ I know the rain chance changes frequently....but the weather/rain chances both have been up and down....now it looks like the days are pretty secure as far as temps, but the rain chances are actually lower than they were at the beginning...I also check the Orlando Sentinel site,...since it's local!:thumbsup2

denman007 said:
I've been so busy with other stuff lately I haven't checked in here for a while.

Anyone flying southwest that uses early bird?

Comments?

We fly Southwest a lot and I always pay the $10 extra for early bird. We flew into Orlando yesterday and we only had 3 people in front of us to get on the plane. It's just so much easier not having to worry about logging into southwest.com and checking in.

The 16th is our last night and we are doing MVMCP. Really hoping that if it rains it is during the day.

We made it back and had a fabulous time. I hope to get my TR started in the next week and will post the link here when I do.
We had great weather for the most part and i hope everyone else is enjoying their time down there too.

I hope everyone had a fabulous trip!

I started a TR, it was just 3 nights for our Anniversary trip, but I took 1000s of photos if anyone is interested! The link is in my signature!

We made it back and had a fabulous time. I hope to get my TR started in the next week and will post the link here when I do.
We had great weather for the most part and i hope everyone else is enjoying their time down there too.

Me too I'm home and had an equally fabulous time :goodvibes! I stayed at Pop and had the good fortune of getting a 60's lake view room so I was happy right from the start lol! Boy near the end of the week did the parks get crowded!! :scared: I usually visit after Thanksgiving so I had no idea really. Best meal of the trip for me was Via Napoli and the worst was Ohana :sad:.

Looking forward to the link to your trippie jenseib!

Me too I'm home and had an equally fabulous time :goodvibes! I stayed at Pop and had the good fortune of getting a 60's lake view room so I was happy right from the start lol! Boy near the end of the week did the parks get crowded!! :scared: I usually visit after Thanksgiving so I had no idea really. Best meal of the trip for me was Via Napoli and the worst was Ohana :sad:.

Looking forward to the link to your trippie jenseib!

I loved Via Napoli too and wasn't impressed with Ohana either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter