Earidescent sip-a-bration drinks

Susiesnowflake

DIS Veteran
I was interested in getting an Earidescent Sip-a-Bration drink in the 50th anniversary cup. It appears available at select table service restaurants, lounges and pool bars. Does anyone know where I might find one in the parks or at what resorts?

Thanks everyone! I originally thought it was a pint glass but then read it's only plastic. I'll see if I can locate one when there this week.

My wife got one of these in October at CRT. The cup was cheapish plastic (although we managed to get it home without breaking it). The drink itself was over-priced (yes, EVERYthing is, but this seemed WAY over-priced for a non-alcoholic drink) and was rather underwhelming. My wife didn't like it too much. She had me taste it and I thought it was overly sour/tart as well. YMMV.

These were so hard to find in January. Skipper Canteen was the only place I had one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter