E0202305001 error on Online Reservations

If you are trying to book dec. 24th, dont worry this is what keeps coming up
"
Sorry, our system is currently experiencing high volume and we were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you receive this response several times, please try returning at a later time."

If you want to book any day before the 24th you can.....

Actually I was able to book 12/24 - my arrival date. I was shooting for 4pm at Chef Mickey's but kept getting the System Busy message. I switched to 4:30pm on 12/24 and it booked straight through. Then I got kicked out. Now when I try to associate my reservation (to pull in the +10 days) I get the E error.

you are right if i put in a different restuarant i am able mto book it. i just cant book the restaurant i want for dinner.:scared1:

I don't know. I was able to associate my reservation for the CM booking. Now it won't let me. :confused3

Guess I'll pour another cup of coffee and keep refreshing the screen.:surfweb:

YEAH .. the error is finally gone and I can not associate my reservation. But my +10 days are not appearing. Only 12/24 and prior is available to book.

What am I doing wrong? (this has not been my morning!)

The system is wonky and does this ALL THE TIME. you can try clearing you cookies and see if that resolves it.Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.At my 90 days I got up at 0300 to book online only to sit for over an hour trying to fix it

At least it is not just me! :cool1:

I have cleared cookies .. tried Explorer and Safari ... still nothing. Now the error is back again. I hope this is not a bad omen for our trip! :scared1:

as others have posted trying using internet explorer..when I tried to go access the disney website using aol I got the same error message

This freaking me out!!!:scared1:
I have been planning this morning for months and now this!!
Good Luck everyone

Me too. I have been up since 2:30am (hoping the system would be up and running). Now I guess I will grab the phone, more coffee and get ready to get in the call queue.

it says something like for security reasons add your resort reservation number and your phone number- where am I suppose to put my phone number as no area to put it comes up?? do I just put it with my resort reservation number? with a space or not
I want to book my 10 days and we arrive on the 24th and I can't pull up my resort ressie!!

it says something like for security reasons add your resort reservation number and your phone number- where am I suppose to put my phone number as no area to put it comes up?? do I just put it with my resort reservation number? with a space or not
I want to book my 10 days and we arrive on the 24th and I can't pull up my resort ressie!!

you are in the wrong spot where you are is for someone that made a reservation already and wants to retrieve a reservation.

you want to do the following

First ensure you are logged in

go to BOOK at the top of the walt disney world website

click on dining reservations

on the left you can narrow down your choice of restaurant once you pick a restaurant

then click BOOK A RESERVATION for the restaurant of your choice.

then it will say the following:
Do you have a Resort reservation for the same days for which you're making dining reservations?
If so, please retrieve your reservation?

You need your
CONFIRMATION NUMBER
LAST NAME
ARRIVAL DATE
and click the resort you are staying at

then hit retrieve

it will then let you book for 10 days

make sure once you book a couple of reservations to check out, it refreshs after 20 minutes

its very overwhelmly the morning of to book adrs just take your time

Thank you but that is what I am doing

This is what comes up

"In order to ensure the highest level of security for your personal information, please enter the confirmation number for your Resort reservation along with the phone number you submitted when you made the reservation. For your confirmation number, please enter only alpha characters (A-Z) and/or numbers (0-9). Omit any special characters. If your confirmation number contains alpha characters (A-Z), please enter these characters using capital letters (e.g., A, not a) "

Then it still has the area where my resort res goes and last name and resort??
I checked on the resort side and my resort reservaiton came right up no problem this morning???

Thank you but that is what I am doing

This is what comes up

"In order to ensure the highest level of security for your personal information, please enter the confirmation number for your Resort reservation along with the phone number you submitted when you made the reservation. For your confirmation number, please enter only alpha characters (A-Z) and/or numbers (0-9). Omit any special characters. If your confirmation number contains alpha characters (A-Z), please enter these characters using capital letters (e.g., A, not a) "

Then it still has the area where my resort res goes and last name and resort??
I checked on the resort side and my resort reservaiton came right up no problem this morning???

even though it asks for a phone number you can not put a phone number in until once you check out with your cart.

I know exactly where you are on the website at this point you only need your
CONFIRMATION NUMBER
LAST NAME

then there is a place for date

then a place for resort you are staying at then click retrieve

I just did it for myself and it came up.

I've tried everything to get round the E0202305001 error and the most reliable method I have found is to use Safari and clear all cookies if I ever get the error.

mhmcduff, even though it says to enter your phone number there, you don't have to, and you couldn't anyway because there's no place to enter it. You used to have to put it in, but they changed the online system and it doesn't require the phone number there any more. Apparently they just never changed the language on the restaurant page. Just do what LM0429 said and enter the info requested. If the system is working - which is an iffy proposition these days - your resort reservation should come up.

I was up 2 hours trying to book ohana for christmas eve and new years eve,
i kept getting a message system busy. i could book any other night at ohana,
just not the eve's. i went to bed for 2 1/2 hours and then called dining and got both nights at ohana. i should have just slept all night and then called :rotfl:

well the online system never did work for me as it would never pull up my resort reservation but I called and the cm was able to pull it up and I got everything I wanted Dec 24th- Jan 1st Yahoo!!!:cool1:
Thanks to all for your help!!

Finally got the system to work at 6:20am this morning! I was about 1/2 way through all the reservations and it was approaching 7am. So I got on the phone and finished them up with a CM along with the reservations I had to call for. What an interesting morning it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter