E0202305001 error on Online Reservations

you are in the wrong spot where you are is for someone that made a reservation already and wants to retrieve a reservation.

you want to do the following

First ensure you are logged in

go to BOOK at the top of the walt disney world website

click on dining reservations

on the left you can narrow down your choice of restaurant once you pick a restaurant

then click BOOK A RESERVATION for the restaurant of your choice.

then it will say the following:
Do you have a Resort reservation for the same days for which you're making dining reservations?
If so, please retrieve your reservation?
You need your
CONFIRMATION NUMBER
LAST NAME
ARRIVAL DATE
and click the resort you are staying at

then hit retrieve

it will then let you book for 10 days

make sure once you book a couple of reservations to check out, it refreshs after 20 minutes

its very overwhelmly the morning of to book adrs just take your time

bolding is mine

I am practicing using the system since my 90 +10 window opens tomorrow, 9/27 for 12/26 ressies. When I log in and do the steps listed above I come to the screen that asks for the date and time I want along with the number in my party. The above bolded part never shows up.:confused3 What am I doing wrong? TIA:goodvibes

I just went through step by step again what I wrote

clicked BOOKED

then Dining Reservation

then I choose the restaurant I want to go to

then it will say loading system

before the date and time to be entered it will say the following:

Update Your Profile
Are you an Annual Passholder and/or Florida Resident? If so, please update your profile so we can tailor your dining search.
Retrieve Your Resort Reservation
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to use your Disney Dining Plan for this meal, please retrieve your reservation

the bolded part above is a light blue color you click on that and it should bring you to where you can enter your resort confirmation number, last name, date of arrival and resort.

also keep in mind tomorrow when you are allowed to book reservation to change your party size often times a party of 2 might not be available but a party for 5 will be at the time you want.

Hopefully that helped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter