Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Celebrity Infinity Cruise - Part 1 | 01/09/17

I found this very interesting but I'm curious with Crystals endorsement of apple products do you think poel who don't use them would feel unwelcome asking for help using them or would the on bard help pole be able to handle PCs and Android phones if people want to use those?

I of course will do what John asks, but personally I have no plans for Carnival. I do plan on checking out NCL, I don't believe they have a ship doing regular Bahamas (shorter) sailings out of Port Canaveral. They have placed the Epic in PCN for some dates, but in my opinion, this ship isn't the best NCL has to offer. I would like to see what they are doing with their newer ships, probably from Miami area. RCL has changed things up on the shorter cruises out of PCN with a recently renovated ship, so it may be worth a look. I do think a short cruise option out of Port Canaveral is a good market, especially for those looking to extend a theme park vacation.

Speaking of doing what John asks, has Dreams or any of the agents/Kevin/John looked at Silver Seas/Azamura/Seven Seas/Oceania/Crystals? When I was on the Celebrity Silhouette last winter the host of Cellar Masters was a former host on Silver Seas and the way she described it was right up Kevin and John's alley. Plus the itineraries are unique and interesting.

I've been on the Xpedition in the Galapagos and it's , if it's in your budget, a bucket list trip (note my avatar)! It's not a normal Celebrity cruise. In fact, it has it's own "help desk" if you call with questions. For instance, EVERYTHING is included (alcohol, excursions, wifi - even the transfers to/from airport). The whole trip is virtually seamless! HIGHLY recommend!

I have to say that I do prefer Celebrity's loyalty program over DCL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter