Thanks for getting the fish exchange list together, SNeon1! I'm sorry for just
now getting this info. to you...I haven't been on in a while. Our cabin number
is 9628. We're all so excited!:yay:

Yay! :cheer2: Thank you Daisyqueen :thumbsup2

Looks like we have 11 staterooms participating as of today party:
I will post :surfweb:the "Official List" on Thursday, 6-2-2011

Again, the cut-off date for joining the FE gift exchange is June 1, 2011

Only 33 days until we sail -- I'm soooo excited :mickeyjum

Will Pirate Night on our cruise be on 7/3? I'm trying to make sure that our Palo ressie on 7/4 at 6pm will not interfer with Pirate night.

Sooo excited about the cruise!!

Here it is...the "Official FE gift exchange" list for the July 1, 2011 Disney Dream Cruise :cheer2:

SNeon1 8150 3A

Twinsboysmommy 7586 2A; Bx2 (10)

Abjwitt92 10028 2A; B (10); G(6)

Eyeore’s the best 6088 2A; G(11)
DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Kidz dream 5678 2A; B(9); G(4)

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Davistigers 5511 2A; B(12); G(9)

doyouscrap 8008 2A; G(6); G(10)

Randlhomes 9666 and 9668 3A; B(4); G(8);
(9668 = Nana)

Daisyqueen 9628 2A; G (15)

:tinker: Only 17 days to go....

Hi my family and I are taking our second disney cruise on the Dream July 1-5 and are really excited!!! Would like to meet up with others interested in the fish extender activity..... Can't Wait!!!!

Just found out about this fish extender thing and now I think we may have missed out.....please let us know, and if not how to go about joining in.....thanks so much....

El Cid 94, I am also celebrating my 40th the day before yours :) This is our first Disney Cruise and we are all so excited. There are 6 of us including DD14; DD12; DS10 and DS7. We are in 5030 and 5032.

We got an FE for our door! Looking forward to figuring it all out. We have also scheduled Atlantis. Hope the Fourth is a BLAST!

El Cid 94, I am also celebrating my 40th the day before yours :) This is our first Disney Cruise and we are all so excited. There are 6 of us including DD14; DD12; DS10 and DS7. We are in 5030 and 5032.

We got an FE for our door! Looking forward to figuring it all out. We have also scheduled Atlantis. Hope the Fourth is a BLAST!

Hi, I noticed that you are from Bham...what part? We are from Alabaster and will be on the same sailing. We have 2DDs a 15 year old and one that will be turning 8 on the cruise. Maybe we can meet up somewhere on the ship!

Only one of our staterooms is participating. Room 10028. 2 adults. Boy (10) girl (6). Hope that helps clarify. Thanks for organizing this.
can't wait.

Here it is...the "Official FE gift exchange" list for the July 1, 2011 Disney Dream Cruise :cheer2:

SNeon1 8150 3A

Abjwitt92 10028 and 7534 2A; B (10); G(6)
two staterooms - total # of adults? clarify pls

DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Randlhomes 9666 3A; B(4); G(8);

:tinker: Only 28 days to go....

Happy birthday in advance. Hope to meet you and your family.:thumbsup2. With our kids ages so close, I am sure we will cross paths... I need to by you a b-day drink!!

See you in a few short weeks!

QUOTE]

Hi!
I just noticed that my parents aren't on there. Is it too late? I ordered them a FE. If it's too late, I completely understand. There are just the 2 of them and they are in cabin 7578.
Kristie :)

Getting close and very excited. We decided to do the magnets for this one. Found magnetic paper and also sleeves pictures can slip into. And nice skull and crossbones. Looks like everyone is excited and ready for some fun. If you see a lady walking around with a large collection of Disney tattoos...well that would be me. See everyone soon.:banana::dance3:

We sail in two weeks...yay!! I was wondering, for those of you participating
in the fish exchange, are you planning on giving out a gift bag to each cabin
or individual gifts per day? We've had so much fun collecting items for
this.

We are very excited about our first disney cruise! :yay:

SNeon1 8150 3A

Abjwitt92 10028 2A; B (10); G(6)

DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Randlhomes 9666 and 9668 3A; B(4); G(8);
(9668 = Nana)

:tinker: Only 17 days to go....
Thanks, SNeon1, for organizing the FE list! I haven't been here in a while so I came back to get motivated for the trip. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but first time doing the FE thing. I'm so excited! DH, DS, DD and I are diligently working on our gift and can't wait to experience this fun activity! See y'all on the ship!

Only 10 days until we arrive in Florida. Quick trip over to LeCellier for lunch from MCO and on to Vero Beach for the first time. Plan to be at the Port early the next day, but not really sure what time yet though. Getting very excited.:cool1:

I have never done a FE so ... are we all supposed to give our gifts on day one or are we going to have a scheduled day to hand them out. Do we give them out at night or in the morning or does it not matter? We are getting excited about this. My kids can't wait to deliver the gifts. :)

I have never done a FE so ... are we all supposed to give our gifts on day one or are we going to have a scheduled day to hand them out. Do we give them out at night or in the morning or does it not matter? We are getting excited about this. My kids can't wait to deliver the gifts. :)

You give out your gifts whenever you want. We usually pick one late night and just run around the halls. They seem to be emptier so it's nicer. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter