Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

can someone please tell me, the 50th anniversary castle totes with the light blue background of clouds, are those in the parks? have they been on ds? have i missed them? really want one : )

can someone please tell me, the 50th anniversary castle totes with the light blue background of clouds, are those in the parks? have they been on ds? have i missed them? really want one : )
They are not….yet. I came back from a stay last week and tried every day to find them but no luck. A few (like 3-5), were put out at Creations Shop in Epcot one day, but the speculation is that they were not supposed to be released yet and they have not resurfaced. Shop Disney Japan released some I believe, but that’s all I’ve heard/seen of.

They are not….yet. I came back from a stay last week and tried every day to find them but no luck. A few (like 3-5), were put out at Creations Shop in Epcot one day, but the speculation is that they were not supposed to be released yet and they have not resurfaced. Shop Disney Japan released some I believe, but that’s all I’ve heard/seen of.
Thank you so much for that info . Now I have hope! Much appreciated!

the castle bag just showed up and i was able to order one but then showed sold out immediately afterward. hope they will post more throughout the day? price was $298 and only the free shipping discount worked. hope some of you were able to snag one! i set my alarm, how crazy is that? fingers crossed my order will be filled. good luck everyone : ) oh and it did not even state that there were purchase limits. i hope people did not buy tons to resell because i have never seen anything sell out so quickly.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi6LtbM3yj-rwkD3i6t90QZaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

Alice in Wonderland Dooney Collection arrives both in Disney World and online Tomorrow!

C6707BC8-E52C-458A-B4E3-4FF9EA8FB042.jpegD6BF4028-157B-4215-AA40-44C4960D8D14.jpegFF5D048F-21B8-4442-9D4D-5917196FAFF8.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter