Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

How does the coated cotton hold up? It looks like pebbled leather to me.
i've been buying these disney dooney bags for years, carried them throughout the parks and found them to be very rugged and overall really good quality. the crossbody bags are my fav for the parks as the totes could get heavy to carry all day in a park setting. jmho : )

i've been buying these disney dooney bags for years, carried them throughout the parks and found them to be very rugged and overall really good quality. the crossbody bags are my fav for the parks as the totes could get heavy to carry all day in a park setting. jmho : )

Oh yeah, I have a Dooney crossbody already and know they work well in the parks. I've just never bought any of the printed items and was wondering how it holds up on the coated cotton.

Oh yeah, I have a Dooney crossbody already and know they work well in the parks. I've just never bought any of the printed items and was wondering how it holds up on the coated cotton.
mine have shown literally no wear with the exception of those which have natural vachetta leather trim. in those bags, the natural untreated vachetta leather trim will age and darken somewhat over time and can show water spots which tend to blend over time. i don't mind that at all, but with the bags that have black or colored leather trim, i have really not seen any wear at all over the years, and no fading or wearing of the pattern on the body of the bags at all.

does anyone know if there will be a halloween dooney released? i know the wdw 50th will be coming out. just wondering about any holiday releases.

Does anyone know if this year's Epcot Food & Wine Festival line with the Beauty & the Beast theme will be released online? I noticed the other F&G items showed up on Shop Disney but not the Dooneys. I doubt that it will still be available in the parks on my October trip so I'm debating whether I should just suck it up and buy it on ebay.

Does anyone know if this year's Epcot Food & Wine Festival line with the Beauty & the Beast theme will be released online? I noticed the other F&G items showed up on Shop Disney but not the Dooneys. I doubt that it will still be available in the parks on my October trip so I'm debating whether I should just suck it up and buy it on ebay.
I was there last week. Epcot was EMPTY. Report Ive seen of this week are showing they are empty again and I read a blog where attendance is way down for Sept. Id bet there will still be plenty of merch. in October since F&W runs until late November. They were selling all the World Showcase Dooney's on Shop Disney. They have a lot of inventory that isnt selling in the parks. FL is having a huge spike in Covid and were not issuing annual passes last year. You'll be surprised how low the crowds are. People are not traveling there and even locals arent going.

Anyone get one of the new Cats sketch bags today?
My DH is on the last day of a DL trip and bought me a crossbody. :love: Placement IMHO is kind of tough on this one, as may be expected due to the small size. It was basically impossible to get one that had all of the cats on it, even if you counted both the front and the back -- at least at the location where my husband purchased it, which had 8 to choose from. My sister got the tote though, and of all the ones she sent me photos of, they all had good placement. I opted for the crossbody because I already have a cat tote (the Aristocats one) and wanted a smaller, hands-free cat option for carrying in the parks. :)

Love this pattern! My dogs sketch tote is actually my favorite Disney Dooney -- I love it even more than the original aqua colored dog tote! That one is beautiful, but I find it harder to coordinate with my outfits, whereas the sketch dogs pretty much goes with everything I wear. :)

I love the cats print, I may have to order one! I have a siamese cat myself. :)

However, I am hoping for a 50th anniversary Dooney, but I have a feeling those will sell quick.

50th anniversary dooneys are on shopDisney this morning! The tote sold out really quickly (maybe they’ll restock it online later?) but as of now the crossbody and satchel are still available (and a dooney Magicband). I got the tote!

50th anniversary dooneys are on shopDisney this morning! The tote sold out really quickly (maybe they’ll restock it online later?) but as of now the crossbody and satchel are still available (and a dooney Magicband). I got the tote!

I was excited & planning to get this in the park Oct 1st. Unfortunately they were delayed & not supposed to be in park until today. I saw the same print on a man’s button down shirt & thought it wasn’t very nice looking. Although that print was smaller than the one on the purse I think. I had hoped for something a bit prettier frankly. Not a fan of the dark mustard yellow. The reusable blue 50th shopping bags are really pretty & would have made a beautiful 50th Dooney. I’m expecting this purse to be around thru most of the celebrations. I decided I want to see this in person so I’ll wait til the next time we go. If I do happen to miss it, I think I’m ok with that too.

The reusable blue 50th shopping bags are really pretty & would have made a beautiful 50th Dooney.

I do love those reusable bags!! Would love that. I really like the 50th dooney colors/print so this works out for me but I would love to see more print options (or bag styles) for such a big anniversary!

I do love those reusable bags!! Would love that. I really like the 50th dooney colors/print so this works out for me but I would love to see more print options (or bag styles) for such a big anniversary!

Agree about the bag styles. I have 12 Disney Dooneys & I’m really not fond of most of the styles. It seems there’s always the same 3 styles. Yes, I have a problem & an indulgent DH. :rotfl2:

I think I love this! Certainly cuter than the anniversary bag. Anyone know the style that one on the left is, or the dimensions?

I am in LOVE with this print!!! I really hope I'm able to snag one this year! I skipped last year, but in 2018 and 2019 3 of the 4 bags I ordered were cancelled, even though I placed my orders within minutes after they were released on shopDisney. Definitely hoping for a different outcome this year!

Do you think there will be any chance of some still being around in late November? Although I will definitely attempt to order online, this year we will be at WDW from 11/30-12/7. I'm thinking they'll be long gone by then though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter