Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 3 dooney threads! I am excited about the possibility of a dream dooney. Can't wait to see pics if there is one

Just in case anyone is ISO the large DCL tote, it is back on ebay as a presale item for later next week. This seller's price is the best I have seen so far for a large tote... not to place a dent in anyone else's wallets...

When I hear back, I will make sure to ask about the Disney Dream bags, too.

Happy Tuesday!

Can't wait for September to buy my DCL Dooney! Had thought I would get the overnighter, but saw a picture of it and decided its too big and since I don't travel....it would just sit in my closet. I keep reading that the outlets are selling the pouchette - went to my local store yesterday and they had none :sad2: Hope someone posts the new prints soon - Corey posted a navigator from they cruise and they were offering 10% off D&B bags one day :cool1:

Heard from a cast member at Tren-D today to expect a new design soon I tried to get her to tell what it would be and all she would say was to watch for and expect it around March.

Same cast member also commented on my Margo crossbody and said she wished they would get that style in. Said she didn't think they would get them.

Heard from a cast member at Tren-D today to expect a new design soon I tried to get her to tell what it would be and all she would say was to watch for and expect it around March.

Same cast member also commented on my Margo crossbody and said she wished they would get that style in. Said she didn't think they would get them.

Oh oh oh! I will be there March 8-17! I would LOVE :lovestruc to be there for a launch and share the fun as best I can.

And Happy Birthday to me since I will be there for my Birthday!

Thanks for sharing!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the update :dance3: That means there is a chance of new Dooneys when we go in April :woohoo:

Can't wait for September to buy my DCL Dooney! Had thought I would get the overnighter, but saw a picture of it and decided its too big and since I don't travel....it would just sit in my closet. I keep reading that the outlets are selling the pouchette - went to my local store yesterday and they had none :sad2: Hope someone posts the new prints soon - Corey posted a navigator from they cruise and they were offering 10% off D&B bags one day :cool1:

OOOH, that would be great! We'll be on the Dream in June and I'm trying to resist buying one of the bags on ebay!

We'll be there mid-March--fingers crossed they'll have the new style in by then! :cool1:

I popped into Character Warehouse in Fullerton last week and no D&B bags there either.

I'm with you on the overnighter. That thing is huge!

They never offered a Dooney & Bourke discount on our cruise, darn!

Of course they didn't need to. When we headed into the theatre the first night there was a line of folks waiting for the shops to open. I presume most were there for D&B bags. They started off with a big D&B display, but by the end of the cruise they didn't have enough bags left for a display. I know the only large totes left were the 2 in the window, neither of which had good placement at all, at least IMO. I'm sure they got more Dooney's in for the next cruise, but options on our cruise were definitely limited. I guess I should have skipped the show and waited in line to get first choice.

I've decided I've been spoiled by living close enough to DL that I can be picky about placement though. I found a tote I was happy with, but it wasn't easy. And I really wanted one of the colored wristlets, but I couldn't find one I liked enough to buy. Oh well, maybe next time.

Guess what should be arriving in 5-7 days?? My Lucy Sketch bag!!!

My mom has been very persistent since I first mentioned this bag to her. Literally, calling disney shopping every day! Each day she got more and more information. Last night she said she spoke to someone who said she will call her when they become available...and that they only have 200 available!!! Well, my mom called them AGAIN today about something else but of course had to ask and the girl she spoke to responded, "Yes we have that. Would you like me to order that for you?" "YESSS!" (Oh and she said they have 300, not 200 but still!)

As soon as she told me she got one, I told her to call back and order another just in case something is wrong, if we went to exchange it they'd be sold out. So she JUST called back and the person who she spoke to this time said it's not available!! So my mom was like, "But I just ordered one!!!" She said that they have the inventory but really, they shouldn't be available to purchase yet but since they let her get one earlier, they let her get another one!!

Sooooo, if any of you are interested, it WILL be available on the disneystore website SOON! And if you want to try calling, you might get lucky!

Sooo excited!

Guess what should be arriving in 5-7 days?? My Lucy Sketch bag!!!

My mom has been very persistent since I first mentioned this bag to her. Literally, calling disney shopping every day! Each day she got more and more information. Last night she said she spoke to someone who said she will call her when they become available...and that they only have 200 available!!! Well, my mom called them AGAIN today about something else but of course had to ask and the girl she spoke to responded, "Yes we have that. Would you like me to order that for you?" "YESSS!" (Oh and she said they have 300, not 200 but still!)

As soon as she told me she got one, I told her to call back and order another just in case something is wrong, if we went to exchange it they'd be sold out. So she JUST called back and the person who she spoke to this time said it's not available!! So my mom was like, "But I just ordered one!!!" She said that they have the inventory but really, they shouldn't be available to purchase yet but since they let her get one earlier, they let her get another one!!

Sooooo, if any of you are interested, it WILL be available on the disneystore website SOON! And if you want to try calling, you might get lucky!

Sooo excited!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That is AWESOME!!!!!:dance3:

Nikki congrats on getting the Lucy Sketch purse. Please post pics when you get it:cutie: Wonder if this is the new pattern the CM at Tren-D mentioned:confused3 I hope it is a new pattern, and not just a new style being added. I do hope they do the 40th Anniversary edition:wizard:

Post#6, about half-way through her post...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2626478

"Lots of Inagural merchandise available, but many things held back for the Maiden...vinylmations, Dream Dooney & Burke, other Maiden specific merchandise. "

Oh no...that is soooo dangerous. I finally got my DCL Dooney last weekend (2-night trip on the Wonder) and thought that would be one thing that I wouldn't need to buy when we go on the Dream in April. But if there is a Dream specific one, I won't be able to resist :worship:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That is AWESOME!!!!!:dance3:

Nikki congrats on getting the Lucy Sketch purse. Please post pics when you get it:cutie: Wonder if this is the new pattern the CM at Tren-D mentioned:confused3 I hope it is a new pattern, and not just a new style being added. I do hope they do the 40th Anniversary edition:wizard:

:cool1:

So excited! This will be my very first Dooney bag and I can already tell I'm going to be addicted! Which is so funny, because 2 trips ago, I saw these bags in the parks and totally scoffed at them!! "Who would pay all that money?!" Little did I know, I would become so obsessed! I think it was the thrill of the chase but now I'm anxious to see if there will be a WDW 40th too!!

BTW, my mom did order me the medium tote before the Lucy bag fiasco, which she is planning to return once I get the Lucy. (Need to compare, first!) Anyway, we looked at it, and the placement is not great at all! Both Mickeys are covered by the label or bottom of the arm strap. It did have the heart medallion but there was a dirty spot on it, which I wasn't too thrilled about either. I did take some pics. Let me upload them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter