• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't eat that! Let me take a picture first! 7 nights on the basic DDP. Complete 5/5

Hidden Mickey's? Where?:confused3
:lmao:

Look at the one above the bottom one, about in the middle.... and a little over to the right....
(Yes, I think I have lost my mind!:crazy:)

IMG_0525.jpg

Loved your reviews! And I see the hidden Mickey too, so if you've lost your mind, I'm right there with you. :upsidedow

Loved your reviews!! We will be going to Tutto in a couple of weeks for the first time. Cannot wait after reading your review!!

Great set of reviews...I am sad to see it all come to an end...bummer...Glad you had a great time though!

Great reviews. I am drooling over the Tutto pictures. Cant wait to eat there in August. Thanks for all your great reviews.:thumbsup2

First off I am loving your reviews can't wait to finish reading them. Quick question about Sci-Fi Dine In what are the movies like? Are they scary? The menu looks like what my family would like but my 4 yr old is afraid of monsters and such (unless they are on Scooby Doo) . TIA

This is more of a general question but the Tonga Toast looks so yummy. We're planning on having breakfast at Ohanas one morning (I looooove Lilo & Stitch!) and I really want to try Tonga Toast...can I only get it at Capt. Cooks?? I'm worried we won't get back to the poly...Can I go to Capt. Cooks and get Tonga Toast to go? IDk how well it would hold up during our day at MK....

Wow...it's over already? I've enjoyed all of your reviews so much!

I always get the School Bread to have for breakfast the next morning as well...it's so good!

Tutto sounds great, it's one place that we have not tried yet and sadly not on our list for September either. I suppose one time we will get there, the Lasagna looks very good.

I'm in too!

Thanks for posting your reviews.

I'm sad that you're done with the food reviews. :sad2:
I've enjoyed reading them.

Great set of reviews...I am sad to see it all come to an end...bummer...Glad you had a great time though!

what a great trip report.

Thanks for reading! It really was FUN to do. It kind of extended our trip in a strange way. :goodvibes

I see it! Your mind is not lost.

I see the hidden Mickey too, so if you've lost your mind, I'm right there with you. :upsidedow

Thank goodness! I was starting to worry a little! :crazy:

Loved your reviews!! We will be going to Tutto in a couple of weeks for the first time. Cannot wait after reading your review!!

Great reviews. I am drooling over the Tutto pictures. Cant wait to eat there in August. Thanks for all your great reviews.:thumbsup2

Thanks! I hope you guys love it as much as we did. :goodvibes

First off I am loving your reviews can't wait to finish reading them. Quick question about Sci-Fi Dine In what are the movies like? Are they scary? The menu looks like what my family would like but my 4 yr old is afraid of monsters and such (unless they are on Scooby Doo) . TIA

I know exactly where you are coming from! The first time we went my boys were 4 and 7, and I asked the same question. Actually, my boys were even afraid of Scooby Doo monsters! :scared1: Well, it ended up being their favorite restaurant!! :woohoo:

They really are silly old black and white clips. We laugh and have a great time watching them.

I found a couple of videos on youtube where people had taped some from their table. But, they even look more scary on youtube than they do in the restaurant.

It is a great place. My kids love it, and I hope yours will too! :goodvibes

This is more of a general question but the Tonga Toast looks so yummy. We're planning on having breakfast at Ohanas one morning (I looooove Lilo & Stitch!) and I really want to try Tonga Toast...can I only get it at Capt. Cooks?? I'm worried we won't get back to the poly...Can I go to Capt. Cooks and get Tonga Toast to go? IDk how well it would hold up during our day at MK....
I'm sure you could get it to go, but I don't know how well it would hold up. I think the only two places to get it are Capt. Cooks and Kona, and you will probably be stuffed after your 'Ohana breakfast. I think I would either try to pop in for breakfast another day, or just skip it this time. It is really good, but not worth missing breakfast with Stitch. :goodvibes

This used to be called Toluca Legs Turkey Co. but they have changed the name to
FAIRFAX FARE

Love your pictures and reviews - sounds like you had a great trip. I was wondering if you noticed if they still serve turkey legs here - or anywhere else at the Studios? They're favorites of everyone in my family - but me!

Love your pictures and reviews - sounds like you had a great trip. I was wondering if you noticed if they still serve turkey legs here - or anywhere else at the Studios? They're favorites of everyone in my family - but me!
Thanks!

You know, since we had never tried a turkey leg until later in the trip, I didn't even notice. Sorry. :guilty:

I'm a month late, but I'm here! I got off work early and the baby is still at daycare.. let's see how much I can get through today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter