Donalds boat.

That totally stinks. I thought for sure this time they would be wet. Did you go to Ariel's Grotto yesterday too? Was it wet there?

I am just amazed that after 2 years the official Disney websites describe these as water attractions. It seems a little misleading.

I was reading the 2003 edition and it still listed them as having water.
Seems pretty bad that they can't put more updated info than that in their book!

I sent a message to Disney via their web-site to ask about the boat and grotto. I wanted to know if they would have water during August. They sent me a link to the rehab page...No help at all! Should have known I'd get more info from these boards.

Originally posted by sbatty
I am just amazed that after 2 years the official Disney websites describe these as water attractions. It seems a little misleading.

There is also a scene of a very wet Donald's Boat in the travel planning video they are sending out to everyone.

You can sort of cool off at that mist station in Tomorrowland - I am not sure what the name is...not the same as a wet DB or AG.....other than that I do not believe there are any other options...

Wait this just in, you could get lucky and have the Spouting Camel at Alladin's Carpet hit you or sit in the front of Splash Mountain to the right and hope that another logs comes at the right time to splash you or that you get stuck at the waterfall area and you are on the right......

C'mon Disney make the attraction what it is supposed to be or shut it down and change it!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter