• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doesn't everybody have Disney on speed dial? Seriously? Mickeystoontown does! 5/14

Wow you are doing great on your ADR's ! Glad you got the crystal palace. I think I will try that of leaving the reservations up and just keep refreshing. Actually I think I will do that with SDMT fastpass + :rotfl: yesterday a time of 8:00 -9:00pm popped up but that was still to late, I need morning or afternoon :rotfl: but it did give me some hope :thumbsup2
John is right you are the Disney Planner !

Yeah for Crystal Palace! I think you will enjoy it. We have an ADR there this trip as well. Your do nuthin' day sounds fun!! I can't believe we are just a week away. Next Week!! :cool1::cool1::banana:

I would much rather let Disney do the driving for me even if it does mean waiting on a bus or having to stand. Just don't wanna drive!
I'm just not patient enough. I'm thinking of the time that's being wasted waiting on their transportation. :rotfl2: On one trip the girls asked if we could take a bus to the park, after waiting for about ten minutes they said, "We could almost be there by now."
Yep we could. They were ecstatic when I told them we didn't have to keep waiting for the bus and could take our car. Yeah, maybe I'm not the only one with lack of patience. :rolleyes2

I am hopelessly behind (and it's only going to get worse with our trips just around the corner).

I'm so glad you got Crystal Palace for breakfast. LOVE the puffed french toast...my favorite breakfast food at Disney.

We LOVE Olivia's...the food is very good. And you'll get a chance to see one of our favorite resorts.

Lovin' your do nuttin' day plans!! :thumbsup2

We love breakfast at the CP and Olivia's is seriously such a hidden gem! Great choices! :goodvibes

we also have two days of "doin nuttin" that I know wont last...every year I look forward to just relaxing but nooooo I just know something will get sneaky booked.!! Hubby this morning was already saying how we have enough money in the budget to do stuff on these days...hmmmm I guess I can relax when I get home right! lol

Just getting caught up.
I for one lover B&C but we have only had icecream there. so it's really up to you, but I would never give it up. I crave the no way jose all the time!! :thumbsup2
I have to laugh at all your changes...I think you are an addict!!!! You need to take a trip or something to fix that!

Wow, how did I get so far behind... As for B&C I agree not a great DP lunch. Honestly, I would only go here for ice cream, and then only if staying at BC. (I think, I might change my mind later.) I also need to spend more time in DTD so that gets my vote.
Got to love the faith husbands have in us wives. We can do any and everything. I am glad you are able to get his change in. It sounds like a fun day.

Its almost time!!!!

I'm not sure what Pooh puffs are but they kinda look like beignets so they must be good.

Lisa! I just wanted to pop in and wish you a super magical trip! At this point I have forgotten what our overlapping days are but will keep my eyes on the lookout for you (glance at my DL TR so you know who we are! ;) ). It would be great to say Hi!

Lisa, in case I don't get back here before you leave on Friday, I hope you and Hunter and John have safe travels and a most magical trip. Mary, the girls and I are looking forward to seeing you on May 31 at teh AK. I will text you as we are heading towards the Safari. Perhaps we can meet after you come off and before we board.

Sorry for the disappearing again, had dr appt for DD to make sure she didn't need physical therapy from breaking her leg and thankfully she doesn't! Then we had her birthday along with lots of other things going on... May is always super busy for us.

Your plans sound great! I love Crystal Palace Breakfast.

I was thinking though for the B&C ADR day if you want to explore the Boardwalk maybe cancel your B&C ADR and see if you can walk up to Big River Grille or ESPN Club to eat while you are exploring Boardwalk! Big River is one of our favorites and normal has walk up available. Just a suggestion that way you could just play that day by how you are feeling that day. We love Boardwalk and one of favorite things is to go sit on the rocking chairs and people watch on the balcony/deck right off the lobby.

Hope you have a fabulous trip!!!!:cool1:

Are you guys getting as excited as we are?? :banana::banana: We leave Friday around 3! Can't believe we are this close. Hope to run in to you while we are there. Safe travels!! :drive:

Love your Do Nuttin Day plans! :thumbsup2 :lmao: I definitely agree that you should adjust plans to try the mine train! :woohoo: Wow...you are almost to go time. :dance3: Have a fantastic trip!!!! :wizard:

Hi Lisa! It's just a matter of days now!!! :cool1: I'm sure you all are super excited!!! Your plans sound like so much fun!! Can't wait for the report when you return!! ;)

:dance3: So close now!!!! Have a fantabulous and magical time!!! Safe journeys! :banana::banana::banana:

Aaaaaah! Have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to read the report!

Lisa! I had to make it over here at least once to wish you a Magical Vacation! Two weeks! --- How awesome is that?!?!

It's really killing me that I don't have time to be on here more often. I feel like I am missing out on so much. Heck, I didn't even finish reading your TR from last year, much less finish writing my own.

I'm so sad that our trips won't overlap this year. We are still going, but in July of all months! I'm thankful for a trip at any time of the year though, because a July trip is better than NO trip!

I wish you all a safe and merry journey filled with lots of antics for you to write about upon your return! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter