Does this type of double stroller exist?

squirrel said:
I own a triplette Peg Perego stroller, like the double that was posted. Very easy to push since it has a steering wheel. But it does take wide turns, but it is a triplette so you have to expect that.

Great for someone who doesn't want to take it in a vehicle. It does fold down some but you have to take off each seat and then the handle folds down. So not very easy or convenient.

I have the the duette and triplette peg perego. I loved them when the kids were smaller, but since they turned 3. It's just too heavy. The wheels like to bow out. The duette was better than the tripplett. The tripplett didn't like the weight of a newborn carrier and 2 three year olds. And mine were small at three, plus there isn't a lot of leg room either.

The picture I posted, I just thought it was cute. Yes, the kid stroller/wagon/lunch table looks too large. Doesn't look like it would fold easy either.:confused3:confused3

Are the kids twins and just want what the other one has? I second taking the tray off the front. I may be more about being mobile getting in and out by themselves. Also, the strollers at the MK would be "even" to both of them if you wanted to rent that style.

That motorized cooler looks kinda fun! I want one!

I'd try to find a single stroller with a step on the back (Perego used to make them, my kids are older now so I'm not sure if anyone else does). They were so handy, the older kid could jump on the back and ride when they needed a break from a long walk, but didn't need a seat...

Since this thread is more than 3 years old, I doubt the OP still needs a stroller.
I wish! Since that original discussion, we've discovered that my oldest has a foot condition that really only gets bad when walking for long periods and Disney and Universal are probably the only places she has to walk 5-10 miles a day. She can't have the curative procedure until she's a little older/grown (she has to wear a compression sock until then), so she still needs to ride. I know she looks ridiculous in it, but you do what you have to....

Anyway, never found my stroller unicorn. On our 2013, 2014, and 2015 trips we used the Joovy. My daughter actually liked sitting in the front seat without the tray, but using the canopy as a seat bar:
2015Stroller.jpg

In 2016 we moved on to Disney strollers:
2016Stroller.jpg

Last edited:
I wish! Since that original discussion, we've discovered that my oldest has a foot condition that really only gets bad when walking for long periods and Disney and Universal are probably the only places she has to walk 5-10 miles a day. She can't have the curative procedure until she's a little older/grown (she has to wear a compression sock until then), so she still needs to ride. I know she looks ridiculous in it, but you do what you have to....

Anyway, never found my stroller unicorn. On our 2013, 2014, and 2015 trips we used the Joovy. My daughter actually liked sitting in the front seat without the tray, but using the canopy as a seat bar:
View attachment 209403

In 2016 we moved on to Disney strollers:
View attachment 209404
Lol, too bad I didn't answer 3 years ago, before I saw the date I was going to suggest just renting at the parks. That's what we did with our 4, 4, and 6 year old (small kids, 3 of them fit).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter