Does this type of double stroller exist?

GrnMtnMan

DIS Veteran
We have a Joovy Caboose Ultralight:
joovy-caboose-ultralight.jpeg

Both kids like the rear seat more than the baby seat in front. Are there any strollers out there that are two benches/back seats? I feel like Ive seen one where the kids ride face to face, but my Google-ing hasnt come across one. At the moment, I don't care about other features, just trying to see what's out there.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that Disney doesn't allow "pull behind" of any kind. Here is a push wagon/stroller. LoL, and you don't have to search for a table for lunch!

img_1713.jpg

Thanks for the ideas. Not looking for a wagon...maybe that's what I'm seeing in my head when I have a vague recollection of seeing something like this before.

Love the rolling lunch table. Kind of reminds me of the adult version:
pedalpub_610x438.jpg

That is referred to as a wagon, and if it has to be pulled, will not be allowed in the parks. I also think it is outside of the size limit WDW has on strollers.

how is this a wagon? just curious - but it looks like a stroller and it is definitely a push device not pull -
confused :confused3

how is this a wagon? just curious - but it looks like a stroller and it is definitely a push device not pull -

It looks like its meant to be pulled to me. In fact some reviews said they were stopped on the way into wdw. The second one looks way out of the size requirements

It states in the description that it is a 2 seat wagon. And I thought it looked like it was meant to be pulled. Not sure how it would push looking at the way the handle is made.

I just went back and read the reviews, and the poster who was stopped on the way into WDW said they were told they had to push it into the parks, and that it was a struggle to do so. They used it that one day and ended up renting strollers for the rest of their trip.

A wagon is about the only thing that has 2 bench seats. And the link for the fisher price one is a wagon design.

Also thanks for those that said WDW doesn't allow wagons. We have one we use for SW since it holds all 3 girls and bags. Now I know not for disney.

There is a stroller out that the seats face each other. Its contours the older model you had to remove one seat to fold but they finally caught on and now you can fold it with both seats attached. Sorry on my phone so I can't post a link.

Have you tried using the sit and stand stroller you have without the tray in the front?

I'm thinking the kids like that they can hop out when they want. The back is so open and easy to move around in.

I think at WDW it will be different than at home. I think they will like having the canopy to get out of the sun. You didn't say how old they are but most likely one or both will want to nap and it would be more comfy in the front seat.

Be careful with whatever double you bring to WDW, as they do have a posted size limit. Strollers larger than 36"x 52" are not allowed in the parks. Well, that is the official size they give, but I'm not sure how often they really enforce the limit. Still, it would stink to be turned away at the gate for having too large of a stroller.:scared:

I own a triplette Peg Perego stroller, like the double that was posted. Very easy to push since it has a steering wheel. But it does take wide turns, but it is a triplette so you have to expect that.

Great for someone who doesn't want to take it in a vehicle. It does fold down some but you have to take off each seat and then the handle folds down. So not very easy or convenient.

Have you tried using the sit and stand stroller you have without the tray in the front?
I'm thinking we may go that route....
I'm thinking the kids like that they can hop out when they want. The back is so open and easy to move around in.
That's what the younger one likes about it: he can get on and off as he wants.
You didn't say how old they are but most likely one or both will want to nap and it would be more comfy in the front seat.
I didn't say how old on purpose, because I didn't want to go down *that* road. Now that I see there's no obvious answer, and I was probably imagining the wagons that I have seen that are face to face benches (I think we had a broken hand-me-down one for a while), I'll fill in my details.

My two are a 46.5 inch tall 6 year old girl, and a just turned three 42.75 inch tall boy. Neither will be napping in strollers, just making the trip from BLT to the MK and elsewhere around the parks. Six year old might not want to use stroller at all this trip....she did Universal with me this summer, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and walking to and from those parks, and there was no stroller for her. I know I wasn't in any stroller at her age and I know how 'controversial' these threads get when people opine about how old is too old for a stroller. Wanted to see if there was a product out there that might be an option for us before getting sidetracked in that debate.

In any case, thanks for all of the ideas.

I'm thinking we may go that route....

That's what the younger one likes about it: he can get on and off as he wants.
I didn't say how old on purpose, because I didn't want to go down *that* road. Now that I see there's no obvious answer, and I was probably imagining the wagons that I have seen that are face to face benches (I think we had a broken hand-me-down one for a while), I'll fill in my details.

My two are a 46.5 inch tall 6 year old girl, and a just turned three 42.75 inch tall boy. Neither will be napping in strollers, just making the trip from BLT to the MK and elsewhere around the parks. Six year old might not want to use stroller at all this trip....she did Universal with me this summer, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and walking to and from those parks, and there was no stroller for her. I know I wasn't in any stroller at her age and I know how 'controversial' these threads get when people opine about how old is too old for a stroller. Wanted to see if there was a product out there that might be an option for us before getting sidetracked in that debate.

In any case, thanks for all of the ideas.

I think for what you need you will be better off renting a stroller in the park. The kids will probably be ok walking to and from BLT to MK. When DD was 8 she sprained her ankle right before our trip, I could not rent a wheel chair because I had a 4 yr old to manage as well andwas alone. I rented a double stroller and had room for both. DD is very tall for her age and DD was 4 was petite. I did have one CM make a comment and did tell her I paid for the stroller and it was really none of her business. I did love facial expression when she saw DD8 knee. It was pretty scarred up from the fall that injured her knee.

PS, I had youngest DD in a stroller until she was 6 when we went to Disney because she would wonder off. Till this day she will see a butterfly and will follow it without anyone knowing.

Not sure when you are going or your touring style but my niece's were 5.5 and 5 when they last went to WDW and they both napped in the stroller. I take them one at a time and go Sept or October so it's still quite warm. We also do long days in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter