Does Disney Send Disney Reservation Mail Anymore?

While I understand all zoos don't have plastic straws since they can be a danger to the animals, at least they should be made of something that doesn't dissolve and turn to mush in my beverage during the brief time I am drinking it. Those paper ones Disney has are awful.

Ahhhh! the good old days. We would receive all sorts of WDW of Vacation confirmation stuff in the mail. Our DDs were constantly looking for it to come. Back in 2015 we received the below package in the mail. It contained a booklet with our booking information, a little about our resort POFQ, Important dates (FP+, Online Check-in, Customize MB) Then a little info about parks etc. It also came with a thumb drive that had a special message welcoming our family etc.

View attachment 842966liView attachment 842965
I still have that thumb too!

I usually get a brochure with some stickers. It has info like how to make dining reservations, park reservations, and use Genie+.

Last September I had a split stay Swan/BW.
I got the stickers and booklet for the BW portion but nothing for the Swan.
Both reservations were made on the wdw website.

This year I cancelled a ASMo reservation for May and a week later got the stickers and booklet after the cancellation anyway.

My email said they were going to send me luggage tags, but I will be surprised if I actually get them! (Canada problems)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter