Does Disney Send Disney Reservation Mail Anymore?

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
When making a reservation, via WDTC or DVC, does Disney send mail anymore? I am guessing it is all electronic now?

We are DVC members and usually just get emails. The other day though, for our upcoming trip, we got a brochure and a big Mickey sticker.

Yes as DVC we get in the mail that giant Mickey sticker along with a smaller sticker that has the icons of each park on it.

I wish they would mail the lithographs but it has been years since we received one of those.

For some reason it is never addressed to us but to Resort Guest.

We received one for the first part of our split stay - we rented points for both the Poly Villas and the Beach Club Villas. It was the same mailing that @eticketplease describes above.

IMG_1927.jpeg

We received one for the first part of our split stay - we rented points for both the Poly Villas and the Beach Club Villas. It was the same mailing that @eticketplease describes above.

View attachment 842077
Those are the stickers!!!

When I have done split stays in the past they have only mailed one set even though it is two different reservation numbers.

Let us know if you get a second set.

When asked DS where to stay DS always says “The one with sand in the pool!!”

I know you will have a great time at both PVB and BCV!!!

Let us know if you get a second set.

Will do!

When asked DS where to stay DS always says “The one with sand in the pool!!”

I know you will have a great time at both PVB and BCV!!!

Thank you - I really appreciate that! It’s my first time at both resorts (and my kids’ first Disney trip!) so were VERY excited!

Yes as DVC we get in the mail that giant Mickey sticker along with a smaller sticker that has the icons of each park on it.

I wish they would mail the lithographs but it has been years since we received one of those.

For some reason it is never addressed to us but to Resort Guest.
I have 3 reservations in May (I am longtime DVC owner) and I only got this for one of the 3, and it was the first time I have ever received this. I was down in December and January and never got any. I was trying to figure out why I got one this time.

I have 3 reservations in May (I am longtime DVC owner) and I only got this for one of the 3, and it was the first time I have ever received this. I was down in December and January and never got any. I was trying to figure out why I got one this time.
We have been getting things for several years but it is being sent by WDW not DVC.

I make my own reservations, usually online. The only time I’ve gotten a mailed confirmation in years has been when I made a reservation over the phone with a CRO rep, such as for the bounceback reservation I made. We’re not DVC, so these are regular reservations.

Ahhhh! the good old days. We would receive all sorts of WDW of Vacation confirmation stuff in the mail. Our DDs were constantly looking for it to come. Back in 2015 we received the below package in the mail. It contained a booklet with our booking information, a little about our resort POFQ, Important dates (FP+, Online Check-in, Customize MB) Then a little info about parks etc. It also came with a thumb drive that had a special message welcoming our family etc.

1710795441203.pngliPIC3.jpg

The last time we received something was our MB for our 2020 stay at OKW.

I sure miss receiving that big Disney envelope with all of our Disney information in it. That just made the trip more OFFICIAL. Those were the days. Sigh

With so many people asking Disney to become more sustainable, these are the things being cut.

But they can't win because some folks want the mail and some folks don't want to waste the paper.

I got a sticker last year when my cousin gave me a DVC room for a few nights at GF.

I booked two trips this year, just through Disney's site itself, and got nothing.

There also used to be some artwork they'd send after you got home way back when...I have one that's Mickey and one I think is Dumbo offhand. I remember getting these in the mid 2010s.

While not Disney itself, AAA used to give out some Disney-related stuff way back when. I have a luggage tag from 2000 with that year's logo and the "celebrate the future hand in hand" tagline that I still have on a bag :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter