Does anyone else care?

We’re going back in October and they said they would add a note to our reservation! Arghhh. The rest of our stay was wonderful. My kids had so much fun and there were a lot of chairs and parking available. Somehow it was less crowded than October???
I've only been once, in early November of 2022. It was very crowded.

Having grown up in So Cal, and travelling to Hawaii probably 40+ times, I still chuckle over the whole "unheated lazy river" thing. I don't think I've ever heard of complaints about an unheated pool in Hawaii in my 40+ years visiting the Islands.

I care very much. Haven’t been to Aulani since before COVID and my DW and I have said it time for a trip there. I hope they get it together.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, it's a beautiful resort. Any resort is going to have minor issues from time to time.

We're actively looking at adding on another 200 or so points...just waiting for the right resale contract to come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter