• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents were mailed 11/1!!!

Received our documents in Indy! I assume the two primary individuals in the stateroom get documents and not the third or children because Anna did not receive any.

We received 1 spiral bound "book" for the 4 of us which included the DCL luggage tags and other info about the trip. It lists all four of our names on the inside of the book as well as on the luggage tags. Is this what you got?

ETA: This is what we received

IMAG0156.jpg

We received 1 spiral bound "book" for the 4 of us which included the DCL luggage tags and other info about the trip. It lists all four of our names on the inside of the book as well as on the luggage tags. Is this what you got?

I received that, but only for me. Lisa lives in the UK, so I'm hoping she'll get her own book and luggage tags.

Actually, we got 2 booklets. One for Kim with all 3 of our names and one for me with all 3 or our names on it. I'm bringing both to port just in case.

Yes, that's what we got too !!!

Actually, we got 2 booklets. One for Kim with all 3 of our names and one with for me with all 3 or our names on it. I'm bringing both to port just in case.

Oh wow, that's weird... I wonder why you got two of the same thing? Oh well, as long as everyone is accounted for, I'm sure it's fine!

We were out of town from Thursday to Sunday - but we got docs in Omaha!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mine came yesterday too - and the beagle promptly ate it. :sad2:

I wish I was kidding, but she is a Bad Dog.

Ours arrived at my work. They were mailed 11/4/10 from 32809.

Oh wow, that's weird... I wonder why you got two of the same thing? Oh well, as long as everyone is accounted for, I'm sure it's fine!
Kind of what I thought too...Weird! It could be because I added Kim and Anna after I made the initial reservation.

Kind of what I thought too...Weird! It could be because I added Kim and Anna after I made the initial reservation.
That's what I was thinking. Normally they send to each address but I think Data Processing made a boo boo when it came to the setup for your situation, where someone is added later. At least you get extra and not too little!

Ours arrived yesterday.:woohoo:
DW started packing over the weekend.:eek:
See y'all in a month.:thumbsup2

I still haven't received mine yet, starting to get antsy - LOL

So, what happens if you don't get documents?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter