• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents were mailed 11/1!!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

Just got off the phone with DCL groups department and they tell me that the documents for our cruise were mailed on 11/1!!

These will come via regular mail so keep an eye out for them.

Also, don't forget to do online check-in. It will really speed you through the check-in process at the terminal.

You can follow the proceed on this page of the Dreams site for booking Palo, shore excursions, etc - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/excursion_info.htm - that will also take you to the area on Disney Cruise Line's website where you do online check-in.

It's getting close!!!!

This is so exciting!
I did online check in yesterday.
I read on the Cruise forum that not only do you need to check in online but you need to print the copies and bring them to the port with you or you will need to fill it all out again at the port. Is this true?

This is so exciting!
I did online check in yesterday.
I read on the Cruise forum that not only do you need to check in online but you need to print the copies and bring them to the port with you or you will need to fill it all out again at the port. Is this true?

That's what I saw online. I think because they need a signature for the cruise contract, you need to print them out and bring them with you for that purpose, or you'll have to fill something out again at the port.

Last time I cruised with DCL, it was before online check in was available. I filled out the documents mailed to me and brought them with me. I think the online thing is just a quicker version of that.

I did not get my cruise documents yesterday, but, I did get another postcard from Disney w/a PIN # for room only discounts into May of next year. I've never gotten so many emailed and regular mailed PINS than I have in the last 6 months.

Actually, DCL lied. At least in my case, the data was pulled (and ostensibly printed) on the 1st, mine was not mailed till the third according to the digital meter. And trust me, the meter is correct (amazing what you learn from a brother in the mailing industry). ;)

We received yesterday our cruise documents!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter