• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents were mailed 11/1!!!

I still haven't received mine yet, starting to get antsy - LOL

So, what happens if you don't get documents?

You just fill them out online. This is just the printed version of the online check-in docs. You can get Luggage tags from the porters at the terminal.

I still haven't received mine yet, starting to get antsy - LOL

So, what happens if you don't get documents?

You and me both, sister. If I didn't get to the mailbox first, I'd think DP was hiding them from me.

Whoopeeee!!!

I got my Official Cruise Document in the mail today!

Actually, it is a little anti-climatic. After immersing myself in DISboards, the spiral bound book doesn't really contain anything I didn't already know.

I don't have to bring this booklet with me, right?
All I really need is the print out from my "cruise contract with online check-in signature form and payment authorization form", right?
And the luggage tags.

Crisis averted, got my documents today!

I am confused about the spiral bound booklet that came in the mail.

We are excited the the "documents" arrived. But I did not see any documents that looked like they had to come with me. It looked more like general information.

What am I missing? What document needs to come one the ship with me? And was it in the envelope I got in the mail yesterday?

John? Kevin? I need help in understanding "documents".

As long as you have done the online check-in, there is not really anything in the spiral bound booklet that you absolutely have to have. What you will need is:
1. The Cruise Contract Signature page that you print when you go through online check-in
2. The payment authorization form you also sign as part of online check-in
3. Luggage tags from the spiral bound book (porters have more/some if you forgot yours)

At least that is everything I have learned.

As long as you have done the online check-in, there is not really anything in the spiral bound booklet that you absolutely have to have. What you will need is:
1. The Cruise Contract Signature page that you print when you go through online check-in
2. The payment authorization form you also sign as part of online check-in
3. Luggage tags from the spiral bound book (porters have more/some if you forgot yours)

At least that is everything I have learned.

Thanks. I am reassured. I did the online check in, but I didn't print anything out, I will do that next time I am at a computer with a printer.

Correct - you do not NEED to bring the spiral book that was sent if you did online check-in and have that paperwork. This is why we were/are telling people not to panic if the cruise documents do not come in the mail.

If you booked Disney Cruise Line transfers make sure you have your luggage tags as well (you do not need any luggage tags if you booked the DIS/Dreams transfers).

If you get some sort of comfort out of bringing the spiral book to the cruise as well as your online check-in papers then please feel free to do so.

I know many of you are comfortable with DCL policies and procedures from either past cruises or reading the boards but I do encourage everyone to read through all paperwork that Disney Cruise Line sends you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter