• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Do You Mind?" - Disney Adventures with Teens August Trip Report

Please forgive us for not adding to our report. :worship:

I can't really add anything since Susan has all the notes and pictures. I just add the omissions and a little color anyway.

But there is hope for those of you who are patiently waiting. :goodvibes

Hope, because I will soon be traveling to Susan's house for an extended stay during the holiday season. :car: Once I get settled in there, I will "influence" her to pick up where she left off.

I'm thinking of withholding her Turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie until she adds to this TR.:thumbsup2

Please forgive us for not adding to our report. :worship:

I can't really add anything since Susan has all the notes and pictures. I just add the omissions and a little color anyway.

But there is hope for those of you who are patiently waiting. :goodvibes

Hope, because I will soon be traveling to Susan's house for an extended stay during the holiday season. :car: Once I get settled in there, I will "influence" her to pick up where she left off.

I'm thinking of withholding her Turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie until she adds to this TR.:thumbsup2

Send me a plate and I'll post something for her!

I am back, checking in. I have been so busy with travel and other things. I feel I have neglected all of you and my trip report. I need to finish it because it serves as our scrapbook. I hope to get motivated this weekend. I think it's one of those things that will move more quickly once I get re-started. Sorry for the delay. It was such a fun trip, I really do want to share with y'all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter