Do you have a dishwasher?

Do you have one?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by Tinkbell
I actually like doing dishes! It's kinda therapeutic for me.:D
I don't mind washing up, so long as it's not after a roast meal with all the greasy pots and pans!

Yes, and I love it. I didn't growing up or the first 6 yr.s of our marriage. I wouldn't want to do without one now.

Originally posted by Harambe
My dishwasher broke about seven years ago, and is now full of all my cook books!

Do you have them all stacked in the racks then Harambe? ;)

Quite a novel idea, I like it! :)

LOL! Yes, they are all stacked neatly! I have a lot of those Weight Watcher Cookbooks that look like a fat magazine. They fit beautifully!

I'm one of the unfortuate ones who don't have a dishwasher, other than the human variety that is;)

I'ts not that I wouldn't like one, but DH is not keen on the amount of water they consume:(

I just replaced the old one a couple weeks ago. Love my new GE Profile dishwasher! :teeth:

Originally posted by Harambe
LOL! Yes, they are all stacked neatly! I have a lot of those Weight Watcher Cookbooks that look like a fat magazine. They fit beautifully!
LOL Harambe! ;)

Just curious to know, do any of you rinse your dishes first?

We've got a dishwasher and we love to use it. :)

The problem is though, remembering to put clean dishes away and not to 'live out of the dishwasher'! :rolleyes:

yes! i would rather drink drano than have to do dishes, lol!!!

the first day we had it, i loaded it, turned it on and called dh to the kitchen...'look honey, the maid's doing the dishes!'.

couldn't live without it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter