• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Do you have a dishwasher?

Do you have one?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep....Me LOL That's okay though, because Roger is the cook.

Yep, two hands and two rubber gloves. :(

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I actually like doing dishes! It's kinda therapeutic for me.:D

Tinkbell, your welcome to visit anytime. We always have dishes to do if your looking for some relaxation!!

We only have our hands to help us out. Someday, when we tackle remodeling the kitchen we will add on. But that's a project I'm not ready to commit to...yet.;)

I was married about 16 yrs before I got a dishwasher. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Yes we do! My DH said it was written into our ketubah, but since I don't read hebrew I took his word on it ;).

I also enjoy doing them. I light a tea light and put it on the windowsill over my sink! My dishwasher broke about seven years ago, and is now full of all my cook books!

When we get around to remodeling our kitchen, I will have the old one removed and will not put in a new one!

Yes, we have a dishwasher, but I don't mind washing the dishes.

We've got one, but DW Sue stores pots and pans in it. I don't even know it the darn thing works anymore since it has been years since we turned it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter