Do you have a Best Friend

I guess I'm like CJK, I have some women whom I consider friends. We met at our daughters cheerleading and we go to breakfast and dinner together. We go to each others parties and we all have a nice time together but they aren't best friends more like casual friends. Since I'm now a stay at home mom I lost touch with my work friends. My best friend from high school (9thgrade) and I talk on the phone every now and then. I do have 2 sisters and my mom who I'm very close with and I have 6 SIL 2 of whom often. My true best friend is DH. We have a great time together and do everything together. I do miss having a girlfriend to confide in.

Roger was my best friend before he became my boyfriend. He still is my best friend and always will be. We think so much alike and he's the first person that I've ever met who thinks like me as much as he does.)

My best girl-friend and I met when we were about 10, and we've been best friends ever since (we're both 24 now). We're convinced that we're soulmates (in that non-sexual way, of course) because we've managed to stay best of friends, despite the fact that we're COMPLETELY different from each other, and I'm now living literally halfway around the world from her. She's more "alternative," working as a freelance photographer who's into the eclectic art scene back home, while I'm definitely more mainstream, with a very "boring" economics degree and a job at a bank! We're proof that opposites do attract.

I have a best friend. She is from South Carolina but lives in Michigan. We sort of bonded as two "displaced" southerners about 28 years ago. I love her to death.

I have three people I consider my best friends. One is Sandy who is the same age as me (19) and we have known each other since we were in third grade. My two other best friends are my sister and my friend Stephanie, who are both 16. We have known Stephanie since they were 2 years old, and the three of us are pretty much always together.

Yep, we’ve been friends since Jr. High and we’re in our 40s now. We don’t see each other that often, and we only talk once a month or so. We were pretty much inseparable in our teens, but don’t have much in common any more since she’s married, has a child, and lives in the country and I’m a single city girl (if you can call the DC suburbs the city!). But she is the one person that I know will always be there for me no matter what, and vice versa.

DW Sue is my best friend. I can always count on her no matter what. I can tell her anything. I cannot imagine how I got along without her.

Yup I also had a long talk with my best friend last night. We have known each other since I was born. She is 6 months older than me:D We still live close and try to get together at least once a month. I am a part of her family and she is a part of mine:D

Definitely my WH (Wonderful Husband). He is my very closest friend, my encourager, my love (his name for me), my everything. I have had quite a few very good men & women friends ( & still do), but none that compares to the friendship that we have. We are deeply in love - & like - for 6 yrs. now & going strong!!!
I don't see a friendship with the women or men that I know that would ever be as close with me as WH & me. And I have some VERY nice w & m friends.:D

DH is my REAL best friend, but I really treasure my relationships with my girlfriends. I think it is important for women to have same sex friendships - I don't think you can get everything you "need" from a SO. Not sure if anyone knows what I mean - but I think its important for women to have girlfriends. (For me and most of the women I know, that seems to be the case anyway.)

I have two best friends, one who I have known since I was 15 and one that I met about two years ago. Unfortunately, I don't get to see them since they both live on the other side of the country (we moved to CA last year.) Thank god for email, we can keep in touch daily!

SeaShelley has been my friend since 5th grade, and best friend since high school. We can talk for hours or lay on the beach at Serenity bay and say nothing for hours. Wish I was there now!

I have a couple of other really good friends who live in my neighborhood too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter