• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DBFF and I DisneyBounded as Jack Skellington (DBFF) and Oogie Boogie (me) for MVMCP this year!

DBFF's dress and my bug leggings are from Hot Topic. I ripped up a dress from Walmart and hotglued dollar store bugs to the tank I'm wearing underneath (which kind of edges the line between costume and bound but no one said anything to us). And you can't really see them, but I made hair clips out of dice!
someone was not pleased with me
Oh my goodness!!! This is SO fabulous! I absolutely LOVE it! My son and his girlfriend are both huge NBC fans and I can't wait to show this to them. Thanks so much for sharing; you both look fantastic!!

Stopping in to share a couple of Rogue One-inspired DisneyBounds since the movie comes out in a couple days!

15400412_10154847069155816_7541452775708677289_n.jpg

15541512_10154847078785816_7352921626200422813_n.jpg

Heading to Disney World next year and already started planning outfits. DD wants to do Crystal Palace and is bounding as Piglet, I'm Pooh and DH will go as Tigger using sports tops and shorts.

For MNSSHP DD wants to be Alice so I'm going as Cheshire Cat and DH has agreed to be Tweedle DeeDum.

DD also has a Sally dress and Minnie Mouse outfits so we're getting there!

DH is going along with it as long as I don't make him look "too silly" lol!!

Not sure if any of you are fans of LulaRoe leggings, but the now have official Disney designs on their clothing! Super fun for those of us who are not as creative with their Disneybound outfits as some of you guys!

Read more here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...oe-has-announced-their-new-disney-collection/
My wonderful SIL got some Disney leggins from LulaRoe for DD16 and I.
We will be wearing them on the way down to WDW in a few days. (Single-digit happy dance today- it's 9 days.... not sure why the thingy in my signature says 10)
Even tho we might have to change to shorts when we arrive (Fl in August = HOT!) I am always cold on planes and I hate when my bare thighs stick to vinyl seating. So I thought they'd be a good choice for those reasons.

My wonderful SIL got some Disney leggins from LulaRoe for DD16 and I.
We will be wearing them on the way down to WDW in a few days. (Single-digit happy dance today- it's 9 days.... not sure why the thingy in my signature says 10)
Even tho we might have to change to shorts when we arrive (Fl in August = HOT!) I am always cold on planes and I hate when my bare thighs stick to vinyl seating. So I thought they'd be a good choice for those reasons.
I could not believe the amount of people that had the Lularoe Disney leggings on during our July trip. I wonder if they are cooler than others.

I could not believe the amount of people that had the Lularoe Disney leggings on during our July trip. I wonder if they are cooler than others.
Possibly. We are going to play it by ear. Packing shorts in our backpacks, in case. We'll be heading to AK ASAP after arrival and I know that park can get rather steamy.

Photobucket is giving me issues so I was only able to post my link to the album on photobucket. Hope you can at least see my outfits that way. These are the ones I will be trying out for the first time during my next Disney trip in December. They are Mickey (black/white top, red capris, yellow jewelry), Daisy (pink top, white capris, purple and pink jewelry, Daisy hat, need duck necklace), Snow White (blue top, yellow capris, red apple jewelry, need red bracelets) and Ariel (purple top, green shorts, mermaid and shell jewelry). I also have a red and white polka dotted top for Minnie if necessary (can wear with jeans), and a tube top style linen jumpsuit that with gold accessories for Jasmine....however, I wear sneakers in the parks so I'm not sure how the latter would look unless I cut the jumpsuit off and make it short (I originally got the jumpsuit at goodwill for super cheap because it was the perfect Jasmine color...I used it last year as a Halloween costume with a black wig done up like Jasmine, a crown and gold accessories like big earrings, bangle bracelets, big gold necklace and tiger necklace...for Disney bounding I would need to forgo the wig and just do a gold band in my hair but the rest of the stuff I could use for Jasmine).
http://s81.photobucket.com/user/anpiniella/library/Disney bounding

Last edited:
I'm looking at doing a Tiki room disney bound on my Sept. trip. I found a top that made me think of the Tiki Room, plus I have my green shorts and just ordered some tiki earrings so I think I'll be all set with this one.
I'll have to try my hand again at taking a pic of the clothes and earrings when they arrive.

My Rapunzel one that I'd planned on doing a picture of keeps saying it's too big for the website which is strange. And I've got a Snow White one too that I should take a picture of.

My husband thinks I'm nuts and wants no part of Disney bounding. Then again, he doesn't want to wear a costume t-shirt at MNSSHP either when I suggested he could be Jack Skellington and I could be Sally or Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. So I'm not surprised. LOL

Me as Belle (yellow dress with book purse that I made!), Me and my family as Perry, Phineas and Ferb, Me as a Princess, Me as Captain EO (#captainEOforlife), Me DisneyBounding as Spaceship Earth... Me as a princess with Mickey!, my actual crossplay as the Beast, my Captain EO ears that I made, and Belle again in Gaston's Tavern (blue dress) I have more but I have to make the image sizes smaller!

Attachments

• IMG_3483.JPG
    IMG_3483.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3492.JPG
    IMG_3492.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3574.JPG
    IMG_3574.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3847.JPG
    IMG_3847.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4772.JPG
    IMG_4772.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4965.JPG
    IMG_4965.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6723.JPG
    IMG_6723.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6722.JPG
    IMG_6722.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7212.JPG
    IMG_7212.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7818.JPG
    IMG_7818.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 92
Then me and Baymax (dapper style), My mom and me as Piglet and Eeyore! and Me as Snow White by the wishing well!! I <3 Disney Bounding!

Attachments

• EPCOT_BIGHERO6CHAR_7582496162 - Copy.jpeg
    EPCOT_BIGHERO6CHAR_7582496162 - Copy.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 74
  • smallercopy.jpg
    smallercopy.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7894copy.jpg
    IMG_7894copy.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 71
Some fun DisneyBounds from Disney Pixar's just-released Coco!

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 12.50.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.13.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.13.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.12.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.12.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.12.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.11.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.11.31 PM.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter