Not sure if I uploaded properly. I'm not the best with this sort of thing. Anyways, here are a few of my earlier ears.
I'm having a hard time picking which one of these are my favorites - they are all so, so cute!!!

Only once, by accident. Blue shirt, yellow shorts. I didn't notice until later, when I looked at a picture of me standing next to Snow White.

Not exactly disneybounding, but has anyone ever bought one of the Japanese Secret Honey Disney dresses? They look so cute, but I'm always afraid to buy something that I've never seen in real life.

Some of the outfits are totally amazing, I just can't imagine walking around in them at the parks all day and not dying of heat!

I would love to do this with my whole family, but we go during the HOTTEST times and I fear I wouldn’t be able to find anything cute that is also suitable for the weather. I may give it a go though!

I’d love to see more Star Wars disney bounding if anyone has pictures of that...

I bought this dress for work for this summer, but will wear it while we are there May (2020). (that's not me in the photo ;), that's me in my avatar - the female!)

I think it looks like something Minnie would wear at her business casual office on a summer day!

496114_4554.jpg

I would love to do this with my whole family, but we go during the HOTTEST times and I fear I wouldn’t be able to find anything cute that is also suitable for the weather. I may give it a go though!
We shop at old navy to find colours that are appropriate to different characters. Every season they have a variety of colours and styles of shorts, pants, skirts and shirts that we mix and match. It's not too expensive. We also go at clearance time, even if we don't have a trip in the near future, we know we will be going back sometime.

I love planning my outfits just as much as I enjoy planning my trip!! below is my Belle creation

Attached Files:
A Grand Adventure of a Life Time! May 2014

9ohgtvga3yhegqy1.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter