Do reservations always load at 6:00 est?

While it's officially been 6am ET for online for quite some time, I always get up early in case it opens up a smidge early. It's always been 6am on the dot for me, but my dad has gotten in a little early several times. He's had several times where the site has flipped for him around 5:45-5:50. For this reason, if we're traveling together and have a hard-to-get ADR, we will both try. The other side of this is Disney can sometimes be slow to load all ADRs. We had one year where I booked everything that was available at 6am (which wasn't much) and then 20-30 minutes later, all of the times loaded and I rebooked everything. For another trip, they were having a glitch with Garden Grill and it was days before things were loaded for booking. I remember calling at 7am on the dot (this was back in the 180 days era) after my 6am online efforts failed and the girl that took my call had to tell me that nothing had been loaded and she had no ETA on when it would.

I am at the 60 day mark tomorrow and plan to be ready to book my reservations before 6am (3am my time) for December 19th. I have a split DVC stay scheduled for Boardwalk and Polynesian total 7 days. When I look at the booking window now it’s only open for the one day.
Question- will it automatically open up reservations through the length of my stay when my booking window opens? 60+10 days for Disney resorts. My hotel and park reservations, tickets are all linked in MyDisney. It’s been two years and I forget! Thank you!

I am at the 60 day mark tomorrow and plan to be ready to book my reservations before 6am (3am my time) for December 19th. I have a split DVC stay scheduled for Boardwalk and Polynesian total 7 days. When I look at the booking window now it’s only open for the one day.
Question- will it automatically open up reservations through the length of my stay when my booking window opens? 60+10 days for Disney resorts. My hotel and park reservations, tickets are all linked in MyDisney. It’s been two years and I forget! Thank you!
I’m fairly certain that your booking window won’t link the split stay days. You’ll get your 60+Boardwalk length of stay. Then your Poly stay will start at 60 days+ that length of stay.

I’m fairly certain that your booking window won’t link the split stay days. You’ll get your 60+Boardwalk length of stay. Then your Poly stay will start at 60 days+ that length of stay.
Agree totally. Split stays all the time and that’s exactly right. VERY annoying but exactly right.
Considered 2 separate reservations.

In my many years of making dining reservations, I’ve never been able to make any before 6 am like sometimes other people report.

In my many years of making dining reservations, I’ve never been able to make any before 6 am like sometimes other people report.
I am on the west coast so 3am is my 6am Orlando time. I haven’t had luck making reservations prior to 6am at WDW but have a lot of success at 3am PST for Disneyland. Almost every time.

This morning's 6am ADR process drove me bananas! After spending a week or so checking out typical 6am availability it felt wild to see such limited availability when my MK ADR day arrived. I grabbed an 8:45pm CRT resy because that's the only time I saw available. Made a backup BOG resy at a better time for us but my family REALLY wants CRT. (Sure I got a resy but an 8:45 dinner just isn't realistic for my crew.) Silver lining moment, woke up at 3am for water and remembered dessert parties could be booked after 12am so I locked that in super early. I checked at 6:20am and saw no space available for our group size so I'm SUPER grateful that early morning booking went my way.

Question: If I use a paid service to track CRT availability for an earlier time will I log in to modify my current CRT resy or will it prompt me to make a new ADR altogether???(Thanks for any info on this as I've not used a paid service before)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter