Do reservations always load at 6:00 est?

Surgie

Mouseketeer
I’ve been doing a practice reservation for 4 people for an ADR… trying since 5:55 in case it was loaded early. Nov 18 shows on the calendar - which is the 60 day mark - but as of 6:10 the message displayed says no reservations are available. Do they typically load late? I’m using the app on the phone.

Good luck! I am going to try the 60 + 10 for our December trip for some places we've never been able to dine at.

I'd tried what you are doing once before and was confused about the release time as well. We've always gone with what's available for the most part since we're in Florida and an return easily.

I see reservations available for Nov 18th on my phone app
I finally did too but not until 6:15. I have an iPhone 13 which is normally fast so I don’t know why I couldn’t get the choices at 6:00 after refreshing a million times lol. My real day is Sunday so I’ll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Good luck! I am going to try the 60 + 10 for our December trip for some places we've never been able to dine at.

I'd tried what you are doing once before and was confused about the release time as well. We've always gone with what's available for the most part since we're in Florida and an return easily.
We are trying for Thanksgiving day and are offsite so I know it’s a long shot. We have 11 people so not even trying for that number but splitting 6/5. We have 5 grandkids hoping for a Chef Mickey breakfast but I’ve set expectations very low…might have to be Mickey toaster waffles at our villa! My plan B is a paid alert service.

We are trying for Thanksgiving day and are offsite so I know it’s a long shot. We have 11 people so not even trying for that number but splitting 6/5. We have 5 grandkids hoping for a Chef Mickey breakfast but I’ve set expectations very low…might have to be Mickey toaster waffles at our villa! My plan B is a paid alert service.
How fun, Disney at Thanksgiving with the family! I hope you are able to get the res you want.

The paid alert services are my crutch, I have some alerts active for Space 220 since we've planned the trips inside of 60 days.

How fun, Disney at Thanksgiving with the family! I hope you are able to get the res you want.

The paid alert services are my crutch, I have some alerts active for Space 220 since we've planned the trips inside of 60 days.
I’m newer to planning… I didn’t realize there are paid alert services!!? Which ones are your go-to?

I am using the touring plans finder service since I already have a subscription to the site so it’s included. In addition I subscribed to a service that can also look for BBB since TP doesn’t. I can’t post the link here but if you search for mouse and watcher together you should find it.

I’ve been doing a practice reservation for 4 people for an ADR… trying since 5:55 in case it was loaded early. Nov 18 shows on the calendar - which is the 60 day mark - but as of 6:10 the message displayed says no reservations are available. Do they typically load late? I’m using the app on the phone.
I have never had any luck before 6am, and usually it's 6:05am before the glitches stop.

I’m newer to planning… I didn’t realize there are paid alert services!!? Which ones are your go-to?

I use the paid service that beings with M, but now that I know there are free ones I'm going to try one of those.

One of my active alerts for Space 220 came through yesterday so we have a reservation for our October trip!

Thanks to all who recommended alert services!! I was able to snag a Thanksgiving day reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern!! Thank you again!!

I was under the erroneous impression that ADR bookings started at 7 a.m. Eastern Time. It's 6 a.m. now?

And, if so, could there maybe be a sticky on this forum with that info? Thank you.

I was under the erroneous impression that ADR bookings started at 7 a.m. Eastern Time. It's 6 a.m. now?

And, if so, could there maybe be a sticky on this forum with that info? Thank you.
Online bookings for ADRs have been 6AM ET for many years now - for as long as I can recall. Online, 6AM ET. Call the dining line, 8AM ET.

Online bookings for ADRs have been 6AM ET for many years now - for as long as I can recall. Online, 6AM ET. Call the dining line, 8AM ET.
Well, apparently, I was in the dark about this, since I've been using 7 a.m. as the ADR time and in fact a couple trips ago I tried booking before 7 a.m. and got nowhere until 7.

I can confirm I just got ADRs at 6AMET, a couple days ago - and they just became available at 6AM based on our reservation. I can assure you that I learn something new out here every week - nothing you can do about past reservations, but you can now lose an hour of sleep making future ones - if you choose to!!

I can confirm I just got ADRs at 6AMET, a couple days ago - and they just became available at 6AM based on our reservation. I can assure you that I learn something new out here every week - nothing you can do about past reservations, but you can now lose an hour of sleep making future ones - if you choose to!!
Hah! I was up at 6 anyway.
I just emailed with my sister, and she confirmed that we have tried before, in the recent past--we had 2 trips already this year--to make ADRs before 7 and weren't able to. Maybe the system just wasn't working those days? At any rate, I now know that 6 is the time.

Well, I will admit, with Disney dining reservations, it's not always available all the time for all the restaurants at exactly 6AM. Just ask the folks trying to get a Fantasmic Dining package right now! So while it's 6AM most of the time, Disney doesn't always come through for us in the way of availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter