Diva Las Vegas

It seemed that we were all over the shops. We seriously walked from one side to the other and back again. I don't think we missed any shop there. Because we were all over that place, the order in which we did some stuff is a blur. So some of this may be out of order, but I do plan to hit all the highlights of the afternoon.

Even though we all had a very fullfiling lunch, we couldn't resist stopping at the Toll House store and getting cookies and treats. The smell from the shop was pulling us in. Talk about yummy!

Another store that pulled us in was Bath and Body. The huge SALE sign was all we needed. Most of us walked out of there with a bag full of goodies. Their sales are great. I always stock up when they run their sales.

At some point a few split off (Marcie) and shopped on their own. While shopping, Marcie met someone. Surprise right? His name was Giovanni and he worked somewhere there.

Cheryl and Beth rubbing the Budda for good luck.
ry%3D400

We ran into some of the performers of Tony and Tina's Wedding.
ry%3D400

Deb got a massage.
ry%3D400

Cheryl posed with the "Iceman"
ry%3D400

One of the funniest things we did was something totally random that we just happened on. You can take pics and have your face put on the cover of a magazine, well this was something like that. You could put your head on someone else's body and make a video. You actually become like a bobble head. It was so silly and fun. Beth, Marcie, Deb and I decided to give it a try.

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (da-da-da)
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here (here ohooh yea yeah)
Mocha Choca lata ya ya (yea)
Creole lady Marmalade
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what)
Voulez vous coucher avec moi

ry%3D400

Working at the car wash (oh oh, yeah yeah)
At the car wash, yeah (ooh, yeah yeah)
At the car wash (sing it with me now)
Working at the car wash, yeah

ry%3D400

We took a few random pics while hanging around the shops.

Maybe Stacie's feet hurt??
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Next up.....what do you mean we have to pay for chips and salsa???

We had a bit more time to kill before our 101 class. So what were we gonna do??? Have a drink and chill. La Salsa was right next door to where we needed to meet up for the class so it was perfect. Well, almost.

First they said we could seat ourselves, then they said no. We could only seat ourselves in the bar area. Then no....only at the bar. Well that wasn't gonna work. Its too hard to chat when everyone is in one line. So we decided to just wait for a table. That seemed to take a while. And the place was empty. But we finally got seated.

We all ordered a round of drinks and then asked for the chips and salsa.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Imagine our surprise when we get the bill only to find out that we were charged for the chips and salsa. I don't think I have even been to a Mexican cantina where they didn't give you the chips and salsa for free. It was odd I thought. But we paid our tab and were on our way.

Next up.......Stripper 101

Imagine our surprise when we get the bill only to find out that we were charged for the chips and salsa. I don't think I have even been to a Mexican cantina where they didn't give you the chips and salsa for free. It was odd I thought. But we paid our tab and were on our way.

Next up.......Stripper 101

Seriously--this was bad show. some of those drinks were like $18 and they can't give us free chips and salsa?

Seriously--this was bad show. some of those drinks were like $18 and they can't give us free chips and salsa?

Exactly. I could see if we just got water and were there to chow on the chips. But come on. We spent enough on drinks that we should have gotten two basket of chips free.

Love the updates Stacie!

I still haven't found any of that lip gloss yet. It smelled so good!!

Isn't so classy how the pregnant maid of honor is sitting? ;)

I love how the bridesmaids are flippin off the other one.

How the cousin, the nun had her nails done. Then the drunken priest...

Love the updates Stacie!

I still haven't found any of that lip gloss yet. It smelled so good!!

Isn't so classy how the pregnant maid of honor is sitting? ;)

I love how the bridesmaids are flippin off the other one.

How the cousin, the nun had her nails done. Then the drunken priest...

And getting a handful of Joey's nuts :woohoo:

I had so much fun making that video!! I wish I had bought it, but 40 bucks was a little steep. :rolleyes:

Here are a few more pics that I had from that afternoon.

The Earl's Club. I seriously want one of these right now!!
100_0443.jpg

Resting those tired feet after all that shopping!
100_0444.jpg

Our table at La Salsa full of all our drinks.
100_0446.jpg

Sipping on my (virgin) drink at La Salsa.
100_0445.jpg

Too funny!
100_0447.jpg

She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

It was now time for our Stripper 101 class. After we left the cantina (still bitter about having to pay for chips), we went and checked in for the class.

ry%3D400

Some of us were changing into more comfy clothes while others were ready and made their way to get their drink that was included in our package.

Once checked in, and drinks gotten, we each took our individual picture on the pole. After that, we took a group shot. Someone ended up purchasing a copy of it, but I haven't seen it. I was hoping they would scan it. So if its out there, please share. They would not let us take our own pics on the pole. But I was able to sneak in two before they told me.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Before we entered the "studio", we had time to just hang out and chill a bit.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The room we went into was pretty dark and not that big. But there werw chairs all over the room, and quite a few poles as well. Everyone was told to get a chair and to stash your belongings in the cubbies along the wall. We all ended up on the far side of the room between two poles.

I got to say that the class was much harder than I thought it was going to be. Very physically demanding. It was totally fun too though. I learned what a cookie cover was too.

We were taught how to work with a chair and give a lap dance. Damn my thighs were burning. We also worked on confidence and feeling "hot" and sexy no matter what. Jill was the instructor and she gave tips on how to look sexy by doing every day things. Like putting on your lotion.

After we were finished with the chairs, we moved onto the pole. First it was just holding the pole and getting a feel for it. Then we moved up to walking around the pole and doing dips. We continued to progress with our pole work until we were doing fireman spins on it. My leg ended up bruised for a long time. Ouch.

All of us were sweating and giggling. We had such a great time. The instructor was out of control though. What she could do on the pole was amazing.

At the end of the class we were all given official stripper cards. Outside of the room was where you could get souviners from the class. Part of our package we got a copy of our pic and a shirt. Well, the shirts were small. Remind me somewhat of the Martini glass shirts from the first trip. Lucky these ones have more stretch in them. They also had cookie covers and garters for sale too.

Copies of our offical stripper cards.
ry%3D400

We took one more group shot after the class. Sorry its so dark. If anyone else has a copy of this, forward it to me.
ry%3D400

The class was great fun. Something I would consider doing again with a group of friends.

On the way out of Planet Hollywood we ran into this guy, so I had Marcie take a pic with him.
ry%3D400

Next up.....dinner at the Loft.

I swear I STILL have a bruise from that pole!

Fun times! I loved the Stripper class. The instructor (Jill? Was that her name?) totally rocked!! She was awesome!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Put on your lotion ladies! :thumbsup2

I can't believe I swung around the pole like that. She gave me a good push! heehee

I have a group pic Stacie, but I can't scan it. No scanner. :rolleyes: But I wasn't the only one who bought it. I thought Cheryl bought a group one too. :confused3

The tees we got were small! But they stretched pretty darn good. Well, for me anyway. I'm not quite as well endowed as some. ;) Here's a pic I took in the tee, probably the one and only time I will wear it!

100_0636.jpg

I would definitely take that class again with some friends.
Oh, and here's a list of who's who. :dance3:

Beth ~ Silk
Debra ~ Princess
Stacielee ~ Sierra
Theresa ~ Bambi
Stacerita ~ Felony
Cheryl ~ Unique
Marcie ~ Trouble

Great update as always! ::yes::

I think that I have the pic and I do have a scanner--I haven't looked at it since Vegas--will have to find it!

Beth - You look good in your shirt.

Cheryl - Please scan it if you have it. I would love to see it.

After our Stripper 101 class, we all made our ways back to the condos. For the evening we were splitting up and doing different things. Cheryl and I were meeting up with Wendy and Dawn to go to dinner and hang out, Stacie and Marcie were going to hit a few spots, gamble and have some cocktails, and the rest were heading out to see Ka.

Those who saw Ka said it was great and that they enjoyed it. I can't comment on it since I was not there. I do hope that someone who went can elaborate on that evening or post pics at least.

Stacie and Marcie made their way to Planet Hollywood for the start of their evening. They appeared to have quite a good time.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Cheryl and I drove over to pick up Wendy and Dawn. We decided we wanted a quieter dinner that night. So we headed over to The Orleans to have dinner at The Loft.

It was a really good dinner. I had prime rib, the Orleans cut. It came with a yummy salad, delish garlic mashed, and some great bread. I believe Cheryl had the same, but got her's with a baked potato instead. Dawn got prime rib skewers of some sort, and Wendy had a pasta dish. All of the food was yummy. And not that pricey. Our server was very sweet, but a little spacey. It was so good there, that this last trip I went back.

After dinner, we gambled a little. Mostly penny slots. We had wanted to get some dessert from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, but they were closed by the time we were finished with dinner. So we just gambled and drank.

It was a pretty much laid back kind of evening. It was nice to be able to catch up with Dawn and Wendy since they were staying some place else.

At the end of the evening, we dropped them back off at their hotel, then headed back to the condo.

Chit chat with the others, then shower and bed for me.

Next up.......Las Vegas Sign and Outback.

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas

ry%3D400

Today was a sad day in Vegas. We learned of the passing of Farrah Fawcett. An icon. Who now will carry on the Farrah do?

The days are going fast and there is still so much today. Even with this lazy morning. Getting up was slow going. But I managed. We all sort of got up and got ready without much to do going on. A few grabbed a little something for breakfast before we headed out.

Since we had already spent quite a few days in Vegas, I was getting short on cash. So I had to make a stop at the ATM first. We piled into mine and Cheryl's car, and called Jane to have her meet us at the bank. Sure I could have stopped anywhere to use the ATM, but heck if I was going to pay a fee. Don't want to give them all my money.

From the bank, we took a side road down to the end of the Strip. From there we were back on Las Vegas Blvd and heading towards the welcome sign. We were all ready with our tiaras and boas for the pic. But damn, no parking. My car had to cirlce once before decided to just double park. Luckily I didn't have to. Another spot was just opening up.

We were able to get a few people to take pics for us.

ry%3D400

After our group shot, we decided to take an impromtu pic of our feet. Why? Just because we could.

ry%3D400

After we were done taking the pics, we headed further down the Strip to the Disney Outlet. My car had some issues getting there. We weren't sure where we were going, so we were following. Some how though we got lost. We turned into another shopping area, that was not an outlet. But by luck, we were able to get back on track and get to the Disney store.

During this car ride I had an incident. I got a phone call from my bank to alert me that there was a possible theft of my card. I call them back, and there is a problem with my password. So after many minutes on the phone, I get to the bottom of it. My use of my card in Vegas was flagged as unusual and a possible theft. Part of me is glad they called to check to make sure it was I who was using the card. But dang, why couldn't they have done that when it got stolen?

We shopped around the outlet for a bit before going to lunch. Some of us were starving since we skipped breakfast. We had planned somewhere else originally, but because of time and location changed our minds and went to Outback instead.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Lunch was good. And our server was really cool. He was able to split our bill and include each person's part of what we shared, plus tip. It made it so much easier for our table.

After lunch some had to go and take care of other things, some went to the Titanic exhibit, and the rest of us went to the outlet mall to do some shopping.

Jane, Beth and I went into a dress shop and tried on a ton of clothes. It was silly and fun. Jane and I tried to talk Beth into getting a dress, but she refused. Later though, she went back and bought it. It looked great on her.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

While sitting and waiting for the shoppers, I got a phone call from home. They wanted to let me know of the passing of Michael Jackson. I thought she was confused, and told them no, it was Farrah. But they insisted that it was MJ. How sad. Two icons in one day. And earlier this week was Ed. Crazy day for sure.

After we all finished our shopping, we headed back to the condo to get ready for the night.

Next up.....Chippendales

Love the continuation of the TR! Thanks for giving me something to read during these last 3 hours of my 16 hour shift!

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter