Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

That great information. How many standard YC CL rooms have a king bed away from the elevators and lounge area. In December I had a CL WV and I originally was put next to the lounge area and elevator. It was so noisy my first night that I requested a move which I was accommodated. I do like rooms in the 5227 area. Obviously, 5227 is a WV room but something in that area with a king would be great.
It looks like there are 5 Kings with a WV. In the area around 5227 the only other one Is at the far end of that hallway 5241. There is one that overlooks the back entrance facing the lighthouse 5185, another on the left side end of the hallway from the lounge 5151 and the two that are right next to the lounge and elevators 5143 and 5171.

It looks like there are 5 Kings with a WV. In the area around 5227 the only other one Is at the far end of that hallway 5241. There is one that overlooks the back entrance facing the lighthouse 5185, another on the left side end of the hallway from the lounge 5151 and the two that are right next to the lounge and elevators 5143 and 5171.
Thanks so much. I will looked at the map to see where they exactly are !

What about a standard view room with a king bed at YC CL? I don’t have a WV room this time.
I see 5195 which overlooks roof and partial SAB view and 5240 at the far end of hallway facing front roof area. 5195 looks to be the best view of the 2.

I just booked a last minute trip for Beach Club for the end of May. I booked standard view club level.

I've never stayed club level. I was wondering what I should request for a room location. Will it be on the 5th floor because it's club level?

Does anyone know if they have balconies for those rooms? If so, maybe I can ask for a large balcony. Anyone have any suggestions?

I just booked a last minute trip for Beach Club for the end of May. I booked standard view club level.

I've never stayed club level. I was wondering what I should request for a room location. Will it be on the 5th floor because it's club level?

Does anyone know if they have balconies for those rooms? If so, maybe I can ask for a large balcony. Anyone have any suggestions?
I have stayed at BC CL twice in the past. Both times I did not get a full balcony only Juliet which you can’t sit on. One was a standard room and one was a water view. You can request a full balcony which I have but did not receive. I have changed to YC for my last 4 trip since.

I have stayed at BC CL twice in the past. Both times I did not get a full balcony only Juliet which you can’t sit on. One was a standard room and one was a water view. You can request a full balcony which I have but did not receive. I have changed to YC for my last 4 trip since.
Thanks!

I see 5195 which overlooks roof and partial SAB view and 5240 at the far end of hallway facing front roof area. 5195 looks to be the best view of the 2.
We were in 5195 in November and it was a wonderful room. Close to the lounge, but not too close to hear anything. The balcony had a pretty decent view of the pool area and you could see the Epcot ball off in the distance. I would definitely request that room again for a future stay.

We were in 5195 in November and it was a wonderful room. Close to the lounge, but not too close to hear anything. The balcony had a pretty decent view of the pool area and you could see the Epcot ball off in the distance. I would definitely request that room again for a future stay.
Thanks, I did just upgrade to WV and contacted signature services to request Room 5227 or any room on that side. I have had that RM on my last two trips, most recently in Dec 2022, it overlooks the pool, side of the lake by the lighthouse. I can see the Epcot fireworks plus the boardwalk. It’s away from the lounge and elevators. About a two minute walk to the lounge.

Attachments

• IMG_4899.jpeg
    IMG_4899.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 15
Whoot whoot
We arrive Sunday! So excited for this girls only with my 2 daughters trip. Still hoping to snag one more cabana day🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.
I know chances are .00001% but what’s life without hope ..Right??
Thanks for all the updated tips . I will report back if my chat request comes through for refurbished room.
Stay safe all………

Weird question…..
Do they sell Jumbo pickles at the gift shop or food section in Beach club market place. I think the sell hotdogs and buns. So maybe pickles??

If your staying club level whats best way to request room and how far out from check in? Thanks

If your staying club level whats best way to request room and how far out from check in? Thanks
I used Disney signature services:
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com.
What I do is this: my next trip is late October. I have already made my request as far as room area, type of bed, the area on the CL floor I would like. Will I get all of them, maybe not but my last trip in Dec 2022, I made my request and only got my type of bed. The room I got was right next to the lounge and elevator. I did not say anything the first night but it was very loud most of the night and very early morning. I talked to the Club Manager early in the morning when the lounge opened at 6:30 ish. Later that day I got my room an originally asked for months before, plus other benefits. So my answer to you is now ask and have it on record just in case. Be polite but ask for what you may want.

If you were spending the day at the BC pool where would you grab a quick bite for lunch? I like to think we aren’t too picky but we had lunch at the QS of the BLT pool and we were so disappointed. The Caesar salad was horrible and for price everyone was just meh about lunch. I’m worried Hurricane Hanna’s will be similar based on reviews online…is Marketplace any better? Or am I better off going to grocery store and making our own lunches? I just feel for the price of BC you would think they could have a decent place to grab a wrap or an edible burger by the pool. Thank you!

If you were spending the day at the BC pool where would you grab a quick bite for lunch? I like to think we aren’t too picky but we had lunch at the QS of the BLT pool and we were so disappointed. The Caesar salad was horrible and for price everyone was just meh about lunch. I’m worried Hurricane Hanna’s will be similar based on reviews online…is Marketplace any better? Or am I better off going to grocery store and making our own lunches? I just feel for the price of BC you would think they could have a decent place to grab a wrap or an edible burger by the pool. Thank you!
Go into the YC and go to the Market at Ale and Compass, its a take out and they have very good sandwiches. We love to get the Cuban sandwich and split it, its pretty big. My husband goes and gets it and brings it out to the pool. It comes with homemade chips and its pretty cheap and delicious!

We have had the Cuban, Hot Ham and Cheese sandwiches at the Ale and Compass Marketplace in the Yacht Club and they are pretty good. Use your mobile app to order and pick them up. If you’re lucky they will come with homemade potato chips. You can also order a pretty big burger at the Ale and Compress to go restaurant which is the main restaurant which is very good. It’s about 8 dollars more expensive than the burger at Hurricanes Hanna’s but worth the expense some it is a much bigger burger, you can almost spilt in in half. Also use your mobile app to order.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter