Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Last question. Let's say you have an issue with your room ( Ala something doesn't work, noisy neighbors etc )

Who do you contact to help with a room change if available? Call the front desk from the room?

Always looking for all possibilities of what could happen on trips lol

Last question. Let's say you have an issue with your room ( Ala something doesn't work, noisy neighbors etc )

Who do you contact to help with a room change if available? Call the front desk from the room?

Don't call, walk down. I've read if you call it just goes to a general call center.

Although I know I've reached housekeeping through resort phone.

Don't call, walk down. I've read if you call it just goes to a general call center.

Although I know I've reached housekeeping through resort phone.
Housekeeping and bell services go directly to those places, but front desk does not.

Yes, the best solution is to walk down.

x3 on walking down. Don’t call. I hate to be one to say “ask for the manager” but if the front desk CM you talk to isn’t helpful, I’d ask for the on duty manager. Front desk folks can only do so much but if it’s something material, it may make sense to get a manager involved in your conversation. IMHO.

I promised last question, but another popped up. Does the cabana rentals at the beach club allow 1/2 day rentals or is it full day now? How much does it cost?

Also, during the 60 days from the start of the trip, and if doing a split stay, can I book all dining for both hotels at that mark, or just the first hotel?

Thanks!

I promised last question, but another popped up. Does the cabana rentals at the beach club allow 1/2 day rentals or is it full day now? How much does it cost?

Also, during the 60 days from the start of the trip, and if doing a split stay, can I book all dining for both hotels at that mark, or just the first hotel?

Thanks!
Cabana is full day rental only. I applied an AP discount and it was 278.00 . Something close to that .
Not sure on dining question I have never done a split stay.

You will just be able to book ADRs for the first hotel at 60 days. The second hotel ADR dates will open up at 60 days from that resort's check in date, although you should be able to book the check in date when making ADRs for the first hotel. :)

Anyone there now know if they’re serving fries at hurricane Hanna’s? Last summer they were only serving chips with the burgers and said the fryers weren’t working when I asked. Just curious if they’re back to fries.

If anyone on here by chance is canceling their cabana for 5/14 can you please give me a shout out 😬
I sure would appreciate it .
Stay safe

Hi.

Does anyone know if the Friendship Boats run for the After-Hours at Hollywood Studios or do they provide bus service instead? (or we can walk).

Thank you.

Hi.

Does anyone know if the Friendship Boats run for the After-Hours at Hollywood Studios or do they provide bus service instead? (or we can walk).

Thank you.
Think I just responded to you over in the After Hours thread, but in case people here are also wondering, they do not run the boats to get home from After Hours. You can walk or take a bus.

I walked so I'm not sure how long the bus wait was or if it stopped at multiple resorts, but the walk really wasn't too bad. Plus I grabbed a box of popcorn for the road so I had snacks to sustain me! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter