Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

You don't need the email. Anyone with a Disney Visa can book the offer.
Thank you, 🥰 I do understand. But I wish they would send an email to let you know when discounts are available instead of having to check the card member website or rely on online friends to let you know.

When I looked further into the discounts, I noticed that YC was only 25% which is the discount that I already have. I wanted a 35% discount. :stitch2: :)

Thank you, 🥰 I do understand. But I wish they would send an email to let you know when discounts are available instead of having to check the card member website or rely on online friends to let you know.

When I looked further into the discounts, I noticed that YC was only 25% which is the discount that I already have. I wanted a 35% discount. :stitch2: :)

It's 35% for some dates. I was looking for some dates on July and August and it came up 35% off. Was slightly cheaper than Beach Club.

Thank you Disny_luvr - that was a super helpful thread. Me and my adult kids will be there 4/21 - 24. Looking forward to it no matter the room, but a renovated one would be a bonus. This will be a first for us staying in a via rather than 2 separate rooms.
I almost missed your dates yesterday. I got stary eyed about discounts. I will let Dee know to add you to the BOG list. Have a great trip!!

How often do you think cabanas get cancelled and do you think they are cancelled most closer to the rental date?
Has anyone ever snagged one the day before?
I am trying to get another date ….

We can add you the the BOG list. So glad you got a good discount! DD and I arrive on the 30th but we are not doing a split stay this time. I checked out the discount, but nothing available for our dates. I might keep checking just in case. . . Thank you for the heads up!
Thank you, I would love to be added! My birthday is actually on the 30th and we had planned to spend it at Epcot anyway so splitting the start of the trip with YC turned out well.

Last year I had that weekend booked at the Dolphin and was super excited because I had never been for the opening of a new ride, plus I love Guardians to pieces. But I was still a trainer at work at the time and our bully of a manager assigned me a new hire class that started the day after, that anyone else could have done, despite knowing I always take my birthday week off. Thankfully I’m on a different team in a much nicer environment now, but I am still so salty about it that I told my gf I HAVE to ride Cosmic Rewind on my birthday this year. 🤣 Kinda bummed that it messed with our ADR plans though, and I know crowds will be worse at EP/HS but we will make it work and if things are too crazy at HS on Memorial Day we will just hang out at SAB all day. My gf is very excited about it.

Question. 60 days is coming up

What’s harder for me to get if I want both

Stormolong cabana or Victoria and Albert reservations

Seeing who to call first

Question. 60 days is coming up

What’s harder for me to get if I want both

Stormolong cabana or Victoria and Albert reservations

Seeing who to call first

We called at the 60 day mark for two separate days. Our first day, two cabanas had already been booked (we were the third party to book). Our second day, one cabana had already been booked (we were the second party to book). So it’s not instant, but it seems to go pretty fast and there are only 4 cabanas available. Although our dates were during busy spring break times.

I don’t know how this compares to V&As since we didn’t book that.

I'm looking at menus and did Crew's Cup really get rid of my beloved burger? I was really looking forward to it.

They really changed their menu.
What a bummer...I guess I will have to see how Steakhouse 71 compares on one of our MK days. I suppose it will give us an excuse to finally try Ale & Compass though, I couldn't manage to get into it or even mobile order on my last stay but that was before Yachtsman re-opened so it was basically the only game in town.

Yachtsman menu underwent a recent change for the worse. Butters/sauces extra now, more limited sides come with steaks, etc. I haven’t been there in years though. I’ve always wanted to do ale & compass for breakfast, but they didn’t have the buffet back yet when we were last there. I’ve done a & c fir dinner and we enjoyed it. If I remember they were a little slow in seating and the entrees took a bit. We had the parker house rolls and pasta entrees.

Is there background music around the resort, that makes it feel " Disney " ?

Stupid question I know

It's funny you ask this, just today I had a youtube suggestion pop up for the music at Yacht/Beach. I'm sure it's nice background music, but I wouldn't say it's very Disney? I think Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge have the best resort loops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter