Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Not really, most of them have trees or courtyards between you are the parking lot anyway.

Andre
Which is another benefit to FQ. At most Value/Mod resorts the parking lots are pretty close to the buildings so some standard rooms are really close to the parking lots. Great if you want that for a short walk but not great if you want some distance from the noise. The lot at FQ is more like the lots at a Deluxe resort, where they are all out front, not by the buildings.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if Amazon Prime now can deliver to the front desk or just the room. I would like to have our stuff be there before we get there.

Does anybody know if Amazon Prime now can deliver to the front desk or just the room. I would like to have our stuff be there before we get there.
Only front desk. There is no service that will deliver to your room before you get there. The only thing they put in your room without you there are bags from ME

Only front desk. There is no service that will deliver to your room before you get there. The only thing they put in your room without you there are bags from ME
Sweeeeet... Do you know if they deliver on Sunday.. I'll order the stuff from the stands at the Daytona 500 lol

Sweeeeet... Do you know if they deliver on Sunday.. I'll order the stuff from the stands at the Daytona 500 lol
I don't but hopefully someone else does. We always use Garden Grocer and never arrive on a Sunday so I've never checked

So happy to be here right now! My room was ready and I got my requests. I made a quick phone call to housekeeping to request an alarm clock. It arrived within a few minutes. :)

Hi, all! We're looking forward to a visit to POFQ next summer. We've stayed at the All Stars and Polynesian, but POFQ would be our first moderate. We're planning on visiting in June and have DD 11 and DS 8. I'm thinking we might want to book a pool room. What are your thoughts on Garden View vs. Pool View?
All the views at this resort are good, except maybe the parking lot ones?

:rotfl: I know. There is no comparison. But it's just so peaceful here. I'm a bit nervous about the Epcot crowds tomorrow night, but we're definitely going.

The exit crowds in particular will be huge. You might want to consider watching Illuminations from somewhere near France and then exiting via the International Gateway and get a cab or Uber back to Port Orleans from the Beach Club or Boardwalk.

Andre

The exit crowds in particular will be huge. You might want to consider watching Illuminations from somewhere near France and then exiting via the International Gateway and get a cab or Uber back to Port Orleans from the Beach Club or Boardwalk.

Andre

I thought about cabbing or ubering back to POFQ from a resort, but I don't want to sit in traffic. I think I'll hang back and catch a bus when the crowds die down a bit. I'd rather stand on a bus, then sit in a car in traffic anyways. Weird, I know, but I'm a bit claustrophobic.

I think I'll hang back and catch a bus when the crowds die down a bit.

I'm with you on that one. I love to walk back round World Showcase the 'wrong way' and enjoy the thinning crowds, but I think after NYE it may stay busy (as will the traffic) for quite a while. As you say, just go with the flow and relax.

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter