Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

At Pop now. Still no half gallons of milk. Just the individual size.

Ordered roasted chicken with garlic green beans and carrots from Everything Pop at 10 p.m. for a late dinner. Oh my goodness food court food has no business tasting this amazing.
Did you happen to check AoA for half gallons of Milk? I will be there in the beginning of May and trying to plan milk for the kids cereal in the morning.

Did you happen to check AoA for half gallons of Milk? I will be there in the beginning of May and trying to plan milk for the kids cereal in the morning.
I know it's not as convenient as AoA, but CBR had 1/2 gallons of milk as of yesterday. A short skyliner ride away.

Hi. I am about 30 days out from a sister trip staying at Pop. I have stayed there once before and did not love my location (80’s). This time I will try to request a room location or a specific room or two. But I need your help. I booked us a standard room, would like a quiet area close to skyliner or the bar😂 if possible. Do any of you have a suggestion or two??

Hi. I am about 30 days out from a sister trip staying at Pop. I have stayed there once before and did not love my location (80’s). This time I will try to request a room location or a specific room or two. But I need your help. I booked us a standard room, would like a quiet area close to skyliner or the bar😂 if possible. Do any of you have a suggestion or two??
Your best option would be to word your request as quiet location near the bar or skyliner. That gives the room assignor lots of options instead of requesting a specific room or two. If those rooms are occupied they won't know why you wanted them.

My suggestion for a quiet room near the skyliner is asking for a room in building 3, 4, 5, or 6 with a view of the lake. If you see the lake, then you are not on the noisy pool side.

I did not make it over there to check, though I see someone else replied that they are out there too.

Wondering if anyone has recent experience with taking Mears Connect to Pop? Were you the first stop? Looking at options for mid April now. We have a six year old, so it's easy to take a shuttle because then we don't need a booster seat. But we have a long day of flights arriving around 5pm so would like to get there sooner than later.

Wondering if anyone has recent experience with taking Mears Connect to Pop? Were you the first stop? Looking at options for mid April now. We have a six year old, so it's easy to take a shuttle because then we don't need a booster seat. But we have a long day of flights arriving around 5pm so would like to get there sooner than later.
I have been the second stop both times after AoA, including when I just went.

Our stay in September we stopped in this order Riviera, Beach Club, Pop. It was maybe one family at each stop so it really didn't FEEL like it took long. I'd say an hour between checking in at Mears and arriving at POP.

I've heard it both ways.....does Pop Century have 24 hour access to mug refills, possibly at The Petals Bar? Unless I missed it, I don't think they did back in 2021. We are going this September.

I've heard it both ways.....does Pop Century have 24 hour access to mug refills, possibly at The Petals Bar? Unless I missed it, I don't think they did back in 2021. We are going this September.
There is a Fountain Drink dispenser on the left side of Petals they installed a few years ago that is available 24/7.

No Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate.

I think they probably installed it in response to the All-Stars having their Beverage Islands in their Food Courts available 24/7.

There is a Fountain Drink dispenser on the left side of Petals they installed a few years ago that is available 24/7.

No Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate.

I think they probably installed it in response to the All-Stars having their Beverage Islands in their Food Courts available 24/7.
Thanks! I get up early and start off with a soft drink, not coffee so that will work out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter